chapter 4

Craig's p.o.v.

I scribble my signatures on the files as fast as I can.
I need to attend the business lunch with my wife ,it would be great opportunity to shine myself before the directors .
But this man ,Brandon has a lazy ass ,it's 12:30 already ,the time his project should be on my table.

"Mr.Craig ,Mr.Clark is here"my p.a. Frigga says.
I motion to allow him and she leaves as Brandon enters.

"Good Afternoon and Merry Christmas"he says cheerfully ,I wish I could have that cheering demeanor when I am late to the lunch.

"Sit and Project please"I say spitely.
I never liked him, we worked at the same levels before and he carried away all the acclaim that I needed to get.
Not just that ,my secret girl friend was his ex-girl friend too.
I wonder what  his reaction will be when he knows that .
Ofcourse I would not let anyone know that my little dirty affair.

The secret will just die with her.

"Here it is ,we need to start the T9 sector before we start T5 because the area of T5 needs to be evacuated .."I cut him before he lectures me about humanity ,I heard enough from my father.

If my father had concentrated more  on business and less on society ,GEI would have been the Apple of Construction Companies.

"But.."I cut him again and point my index at the door.
"Please listen to me"he says his voice raised.

"You can leave"I say strictly .

He stands and leaves with his fists tightened.

I just wish I could punch him .

My rage is interrupted by Kathy's call .
I pick it immediately.
"I am on the way" I say and shut it down.

Kathy is a fine woman but I have known her as a girl ,who would fight for anything that's petty.
And from the primary school I hated her ,I still do.
But with her being pregnant with my child is changing things and I don't want things to change ,I clearly donot love her.

I wish there was Riley in place of Kathy ,I am so desperate for her .

As Riley crosses my mind ,a memory of her flashes ,Riley waiting for me at our secret place ,a month ago.

I should call her ,I didn't dare to call her after her step-brother Harry died .
I don't know how to comfort a woman and I think it's time I learn something from my  chauffeur Arnold ,who is waiting outside with a smile plastered on his face as always.

---------------------------_____
Dear Reader,
You are awesome to complete this chapter.
You will be super awesome if you vote this one.
;-)
Have a good Day.:-).

Watch the Video If you love JB;-)