chapter 1

Brandon's p.o.v.

Christmas holidays are  not what I expected them to be , it's the same old me ,waking up for the alarm at 6 ,then hitting the gym ,then freshen up ,have some cereal ,give my precious smile to Molly, my care taker ,since 25 years ,I mean since I was born .

So life has been going like this with some ups and downs ,ups being my promotions and downs being my girl friend getting upset for not taking care of her.

I wonder if she was born just yesterday .
Thinking about her , there's a buzz of my iphone ,that's her ,Jennifer Hartley ,a gorgeous devil ,I should say.

I ignore the message ,I am not in mood to hear her petitions on me.

I go to the kitchen to get some More cereal and then my phone rings ,I will knock Jennifer down,if it's her.

Surprisingly it's my boss ,Mr.Craig ,this man is a real Jerk in the whole history of bosses.

"Hello,Mr.Craig ,good morning"I say ,putting some artificial respect.

"Morning,I want to know if the project is ready ,it should be on my desk ,this afternoon" he says ,his voice sounds 30 years older than he actually is.Only an idiot works on Christmas Day.

"Yes,it's done ,as said"I say supressing my anger.

"Beep..."the call is cut.

That is what Craig Edwards is made up of ,only business .

I take a week off every Christmas ,so that I could enjoy the end of the year with what life can offer.
But after untimely expire of Mr.Gerard , Craig's father and the co-founder of GE industries ,my life has become a living hell and add Jennifer into it.Poor Me.
Craig made me work even at home ,I would kick him out as soon as I take my father's position as the chief advisor ,but it will take time ,considering my father was never impressed by my performances in his life time.

"Bye Molly"I say knowing I will not see her till evening .
"Take care Brandon and Merry Christmas "she offers a smile.

"Merry Christmas"I return the smile.

I run upstairs to my room thinking how nice it would be if Molly was my mother ,I always wished my father to marry her after my mother left with some ass hole.

In the room ,I stumble with my laptop and papers .
It takes 2 hours to complete my project regarding the new terminal constructions in NY .I take a look at the digital alarm clock which reads 11:45 ,that's it ,I need to hurry to catch Craig at the same time and New York's traffic is not going to help.

I dress myself out of my nightsuite and once again my phone rings ,
it should be some generous Family inviting me to the barbeque .

But surprise takes over ,when I see the familiar yet old number ,saved as Miss Enchanted .

My heart jumps on seeing her name ,it has been two years since I last spoke to her in person and almost 4 years since I spoke on phone.

What makes Riley Jones call me on a Christmas Noon ?
Is she inviting me to a Barbeque ?

----------------------------_____
Dear Reader,
You are awesome to complete this chapter.
You will be super awesome if you vote this one.
;-)
Have a good Day.:-).

Did you check the above Video you will just love it.