chapter 2

Riley's p.o.v.

My heart sank at his voice.It always does something to my heart.His voice is more mature in a business like tone just like that of Craig's but sweeter such that I can listen to it forever.

"Hello,who is this?"he says at the other end ,tears start dwelling at the corner of my eyes when reality strikes me,he sure did delete my contact ,ofcourse he did .

"I am Riley Jones"I say swallowing my sorrow and pride.Pride and Sorrow could exist together ,I have just known .What a fool I am to keep his number !

"Oh ,Riley "he says surprised .
"Merry Christmas"I snap and he does the same.

"I don't think you called me just to wish me"he said .
"I have a purpose .."I say going blank instantly .
How should I ask him ?
I gain some strength but it washes away when my eyes wander off to our Family photographs hanging on the wall.
Particularly ,the picture of me and
my brother Harry riding the horse with him sitting infront of me.

Tears stream off on to my cheeks and my phone slips away from my hand ,I fall onto my knees along with my phone which hits the ground.
"Riley,Riley are you there?"I can hear Brandon's voice.

My throat gets heavy and my voice gets deranged.If I talk to him like this ,he would think I am all crazy,well he thinks I am crazy anyway.

I take the phone to cut the call but I hear him still speaking ,
"Riles,what happened ,tell me,I need to know",there is a worry in his tone ,that I missed for so long ,very,very long.

I drag the phone symbol to the red bar ending the call.

My tears pour down like a rain that's going to bring an hurricane,well my life is already stuck in that hurricane and he is not helping me .

And how dare he call me Riles?

I feel so sick ,I shouldn't have called him.

That name Riles and that tone of his are making me sick.

---------------------------_____
Dear Reader,
You are awesome to complete this chapter.
You will be super awesome if you vote this one.
;-)
Have a good Day.:-).

I think Adele's Hello would be the Best one ;-)