chapter 3

Brandon's p.o.v.

"I have a purpose.."she stops telling what her purpose is.
"Riley,Riley are you there?"I ask.
I wait for a few seconds ,but I can hear only silence followed by gasps ,is she crying?

Riley loves crying ,I know ,she cried whole night after watching The Notebook ,that's just typical of her.
But she never cried on phone ,even when I called her ,to tell I wanted to break the relationship ,she didn't cry.

Now I can't imagine her high cheek bones staining away with tears.

"Riles,tell me what happened ,I need to know"I want to know what's bothering the world's most carefree woman.

I hear a beep for the answer.
I call her again but only a beep answers every time.

When I try at my last attempt there's a buzz of whatsapp notifications ,Jennifer -21 messages .
Why are women so predating ?

I open the chat and type 'Merry Christmas,just buying you a gift ,Meet you at Diner 'Send.

It's like one half of me is asking to punch Jennifer and the other one telling me not to ruin my relationships.

I don't want to become my father .
I should have known that before losing Riley.

I look at the Rolex watch shining on my wrist.
I am getting late.

I add a reminder ,'Jennifer's gift',she'll kill if I forget.
Riley never expected things from me ,except a True love's Kiss ,as she says.
But I think I am no longer her true love ,any way still she is my True love .

It was the hardest thing to do ,telling the false words "I hate you Riley ,you don't deserve me" .
Sure I had reasons ,which she didn't understand ,deep down ,I just wished she did and still think I am her Prince Charming.

--+-+----------------
Dear Reader,
You are awesome to read this chapter
You will be super awesome if you vote this and support me.
;-)
Have a good day :-)

The Video is from movie Cinderella.
How she met Prince Charming;-)