chapter 7

Brandon's p.o.v.

I tried to tell that T5 should be built only after evacuating the people there but I couldn't convince Craig about it.
I couldn't keep my cool before him ,God if I could hate him less I would convince him more.

I submit my work and exit the office building.
As I reach the reception area ground level ,I see NYPD and CSI too.
So there was a crime here ,when I was off the work.

I go over to Lilly ,the plump receptionist and ask her what is it all about.

"Didn't you watch the T.V. or read the news,some teenage boy named Harry ,he was found dead in the parking lot yesterday evening"she says feeling elited at the information .
"It was so terrible to look at the body"she says trying to pity the boy which isn't working for her.

"What's his name?"I ask her again.

"Harry ,I think it's Harry James or Johns"Lilly says turning her attention to a ringing phone.

I walk past her my mind absorbed in this Harry's thing .
Poor boy ,he might have been killed by burglars or something .
But how did he enter inside the parking lot is a question .

All of a sudden ,I run into some strong man wearing a coat which makes him more dominant than he already say.

"I'm sorry "I say .
"It's fine,who are you ?"he asks eyeing me from top to bottom.

"I am Brandon Cooper ,I work here"I say extending my hand.
"I was having a week off ,I didn't know about this dead body thing"I add as he takes my hand and shakes it firmly.

"Ok ,I am Tristan Carter ,chief investigator from C.S.I "he says with a cheery smile like mine.

"It's nice to Meet you "he says
"And I forgot ,Merry Christmas"he adds immediately giving me an other hand shake.

I take it with a thanks .
"Merry Christmas and it's nice to Meet you too".

"Your boss is too bossy to keep his workers on a Christmas Day,is he Jew ?"he says and I laugh at it.
"Atheist,may be"I say .

"Well ,can I take your leave ,I need to go home"I say.
"Ofcourse "he says with a smile.

"I am looking forward for your help "Tristan says I exit the main glass door.
"Sure,count on me"I say removing the employee permit card(epc) from the door.

When I reach the parking lot ,I sense a feeling of uneasiness, a boy was found dead here.

I start my bike and insert my epc into the slot and as the gates open ,I look over the palm tree to which cameras are fitted and I find that they are all punctured with holes by bullets.

How safe is NY?
I should start knowing news to know how safe I am .
And Riley ,some oddness is telling that Riley is not safe .

---------------------------_____
Dear Reader,
You are awesome to complete this chapter.
You will be super awesome if you vote this one.
;-)
Have a good Day.:-).

Just watched Bahubali2 ,well I didn't understand much but this Video is just marvelous.