~5~

I woke up late today so I'm not able to eat breakfast.

I woke up at exactly 11:00 am and I saw a message from my phone. Its from Joshua, it states:

"Hey Kaei, are you okay now? I'm wishing for you to heal fast. Take care :)"
PS. Call or reply to me fast :)

I typed : "Hi, Joshua, yes I'm okay now. Thank you for your concern :)" then I hit send.

I went out and I am now eating lunch alone, again.

My outfit is the same but now, I'm wearing black sunglasses because my eyes are so swollen.

I did cry myself last night, right? So my eyes became swollen, to the point that I'm having a hard time opening them.

But the concert is today, I hope I'll be okay.

After eating lunch, I went to the nearest ice cream parlor to cheer myself up.

I am now sitting here, waiting for my order.

A tall man is walking to the place where I'm sitting and said, "Here's your order K-Kaei"

"How did you know my name?" I asked him cause I'm confused.
"I- ahh... m-my friend Joshua tells me about you." (Why is he stuttering?)

"Ahhh. Joshua." Then I took a spoonful of the ice cream.
"C-can I join you?"
"Yes you can" I said then he sits to the chair in front of me.

"Uhmm.. what brings you here, Kaei?" He asked starting up the conversation.
"I just wanted to cheer myself up." I answered with a smile.

"Oh... may I ask why are you wearing a black sunglasses?"
"Umm... its a personal matter haha but I can take it off. Wait a sec." I said then I take a look at my eyes in my pocket mirror.

My eyes are not that swollen anymore so I decided to take away the glasses.

I looked at him and we met each others eyes. I realise that he has a deep beautiful eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful, Kaei" he complimented me while he look directly into my eyes, making me blush because who wouldn't.

"Ermm.. thanks?" I said but he's still looking at my eyes, not moving an inch.

"Hey.. hey!" I said snapping a finger in front of him.
"Oh?? I-I'm sorry Kaei."
"That's okay, mister.....?"

"Mingyu. Call me Mingyu." He said with a smile.
"-mister Mingyu" I said continuing my sentence.

"Let's make it formal, shall we?" He said sounding and looking like a gentleman.
"Hello miss, I'm Mingyu by the way. And you are?"
"Hello mister Mingyu, my name is Kaei."

"Nice to meet you miss Kaei."
"Nice to meet you too, mister Mingyu." He said then we both laugh.

We had an amazing time together but its time to go to the concert so we say our goodbyes to each other.

I am now here outside the Jamshil Stadium waiting for Euniah. I'm glad that I came back to the hotel to have a shower because Euniah arrived at the venue so late.

Luckily, the tickets that she bought gave us a 'VVIP kind of procedure' so we are now here in our seats, already settled.

My eyes are in great condition now, and so am I. I'm glad that its just a crush, because I'm starting to lose 'that' feeling for him.

"Kaei, I'm really sorry if I'm not having enough time to hang out with you."
"Its okay Euniah, I understand." I said giving her a reassured smile.
"Thank you."

The fans are so hyped up since the beginning and the playing of the VCR.

After that. 1.....2.....3.......

One by one, I can clearly see 8 guys coming up on stage.

I can also see clearly that 'one specific person' smirking at me.

"What the??" Was all I could say.

~~5~~
Hello guys :) I hope that you'll like this new update.

Should I give the other characters their POV or nah?? And is my story okay? Comment it down please :)

Of course there'll be a continuation so don't worry :)

PS: The pic is Kim Mingyu from the group SEVENTEEN guys :)

PPS: This chapter should be published yesterday but our internet went down. Sorry guys :(

안영 여러분~