~6~

All that smirking from that one guy makes me shiver so I just decided to avoid looking at him cause I don't even know them, especially him.

Euniah seems to be so into the concert and didn't notice me, so I decided to sneak out and just to text her later.

While the EXO says their opening ment, I slowly walk towards the exit, but then......

"Hey you! Yes, you!" (Don't look back Kaei, its not even for you and you don't care right??!!)

But yes, me being the stubborn one, still look back. And guess what...... its that smirking guy again.

I sigh for being so stubborn. Then he said, "Stay with us, especially me----" there was a long pause before he said, "Don't go."

(Why does he keep on looking at me???!!! It creeps the hell out of me)

The crowd went wild again and the lights went off making the stadium to be in pitch black.

I didn't mind what he said and continue to walk to the exit, but I stopped walking when........

They started to sing.

I froze at the spot when I heard an angel sing. He catches my ears and my heart.

I slowly started to look back into the stage finding that angel.

And it was the smirking guy......

(H-h-how can......) That was all I could think of because I can't believe that I'm hearing and seeing an angel sing.

When he's part ended, I noticed that I am now back here in my place with Euniah.

I got shocked because of that smirking guys' angelic voice effect on me.

I finished the song and man, I was so so soooo inlove with that song especially to the voice of that smirking guy.

The lights went out again and I noticed that Euniah isn't in my side anymore.

I tried to look for her but it makes it more difficult because the stadium went black again.

Then the lights went on...... and I saw, Euniah....... but she's not alone, she's with someone........ she's with....

"Joshua...." I said like my energy was already drained out.

And they're not just with each other.........

~~6~~
Hello guys!! I miss you :) Did you miss me too???

I'm sorry if it takes almost a whole month for me to update because you know, school.

Here's another update guys hope you like it :)

Thank you very much for the 2 votes guys, even if its only 2 it means so much to me really :')))) I felt so happy seeing it.

I love you guys :)

안영 여러분~