~2~

The sun had already risen but I'm still awake. Why? Because I can't stop thinking on what happened last night. Over and over again.

*Flashback*

After Euniah dropped me in the hotel, I entered my room and rest for awhile.

After that, I started to arranged my belongings and I noticed that a handkerchief fall.

I picked it up and remembered that it was the handkerchief that the man with the sweetest smile on the airport gave me and it made me smile.

I started to unfold it so that I can wash it because there's still some bloodstains from my bruises but a piece of paper fell.

I picked it up and it something was written in it.

"Meet me at xXxXXxx at exactly 7:00 pm tomorrow"

"Is this for me?" was the first thing that came into my head after reading it.

*End of flashback*

I don't even know why I keep on thinking about it but something inside me is telling me to go and give it a try.

I look through my phone and see that Euniah have left me a message and it says : "Can't meet you today cause I have to do something. Sorry and rest well XOXO"

Its kinda good thing cause I'll have time to sleep.

*After a few hours*
After a long sleep, I felt good. I looked at the clock and it says *6:00 pm* then I remember the letter.

"I should give it a try. It won't hurt right?" with this, I decided to get ready.

*6:45 pm*
I look at the mirror to check myself and it was all good.

I'm wearing a shirt with pants and flat shoes. I put on a light lip and cheek tint and bring along with me my phone and some cash. Finally, I'm ready to go.

Luckily it only took like 10 minutes to get there.

"So, this is a park." I said as I keep on eyeing the place.

I saw a swing and I sit there waiting.

Minutes have passed but no one's coming and I started to feel cold.

"Aish why did I forgot to bring my sweater. Pabo ya!" I said while hugging myself for some heat.

My phone make a sound indicating that its already 7:00 pm.

"I waited for nothing. How stupid of you Kaei." I said pitying myself. I let out a heavy sigh before leaving the park.

As soon as I'm almost reaching the exit of this park, I bumped into something hard. I lifted my face to see where I bumped into and its a chest of a man.

"Mianhae..."
"Aniyo. It should be me saying sorry."

I'm shocked that a Korean can speak fluent in English.

I get to see his face a little clearer because of the moonlight and it was the man from the airport.

"Oh?.." we said in unison
"Its you. Are you okay now?"

"Uhmm... Yes I'm okay now. Ahh.. I.. I want to return this to you. I ahh... And thank you for helping me that day."
"Oh sure no problem" he said while getting the handkerchief.

I really think that the letter was not for me so I better go home now
"Uhm... I ahh probably should go home now. Bye!" I was about to exit the park when he said "Wait!" With that, I stop walking.

"I have something to tell you, follow me." And I did follow him.

We stop at a bench and he tells me to sit.

"My name is Joshua." He started off
"Actually I'm not the real owner of this handkerchief-"

"But, you're the one who give me that right?" I cut his sentence off.
"Yes I am but its just an order from my bestfriend."

"Really? But why? I- I'm confused right now Joshua." I said then he started to tell me the whole story.

"Oh.... So that's why. I understand now."
"So can you tell me your name?" He said
"Kaei, that is my name."
"I hope we can be friends, Kaei."
"Of course we can be :)"

We continued our talk at dinner and after that he drop me at the hotel.

"Joshua, my new friend here in Korea" I said then I fell asleep.

~~2~~
Who do you think is the real owner of the handkerchief? I hope you enjoyed reading this part 2 :)

Joshua is from SEVENTEEN. Check this group out guys! They're awesome :)

안영 여러분 ~