~3~

My eyes opened because of the sunlight coming from my window.

"Good morning" I greeted myself with a smile. Then I quickly got up and do my everyday routine.

After this, I decided to go out for an exercise since its only 6:00 am.

I got all the the way down the lobby of this hotel straight to their garden for some stretches.

I have done a lot of exercises for this morning then I feel my stomach growling, so I decided to grab some breakfast.

I enter a convenient store inside this building to eat some ramen. I sat down waiting for it to be cooked.

The door in the convenient store swing open and it revealed a man. I think its.....

"Joshua!" Shouted the man from the cashier.
"Oh! Wonwoo!" Joshua said approaching him and gives him a high five.

"Wait here Joshua." Said Wonwoo, then he approached me.
"Here's your ramen ms."
"Thank you" I replied with a smile, then he leave.

"Oh? K-Kaei? Is that you?"
I turned and said, "Ahhh ne Joshua, its me."
"Can I join you?
"Of course you can"

We eat ramen together and talk a lot of things making us to be more closer to each other.

He even teased me because of what I'm wearing. He said, "You look like a ghost" then he laughs.

"A beautiful ghost, to be exact." He said seriously while making an eye contact with me.

Wait, what? Did I just feel butterflies in my stomach?

After this, he also introduced me to the cashier guy slash his friend, Wonwoo which added to my friends list here in Korea.

But he said that Wonwoo isn't the one who told him to gave me the handkerchief.

We did exchange our numbers before biding each other farewells.

I am now here in my room waiting for Euniah because she said that she has to tell me something.

But I am now thinking out loud. "Am I having feelings for him?" This question is really bothering me.

Finally, Euniah is now here.

She hugged me and ask if I am now okay.

She squeals first then showed me a piece of paper. She keeps waving it so its giving me a hard time to identify on what it is.

I grabbed her hand causing her to stop and the papers slowly looked like a ticket.

"What's that?" I asked her
"Can't you see? Its a two royal ticket for the EXOrDIUMdotinSEOUL concert!!!" She explained all hyped up.

"Soooooo?" I said emphasizing the letter 'o'. She copied me and said, "Come on, I have to get you ready!"

"What for?" I asked her and she said, "Just trust me will ya?"

She told me to take a shower and dress up because we're going to a mall.

I did what she said and I am now ready. As usual, I am wearing a shirt with jeans and flat shoes with a little bit of lip and cheek tint for a makeup.
But, I didn't forget to bring a thick coat now.

We drove off to a mall using my car and Euniah helped me buy 'concert things' according to her.

I did agree to go to the concert with her because she said that getting that ticket is like putting your life at risk hahahaha I don't even know why.

After a long tiring day, I am now here in my room.

I bought some shirts, jeans, coats, sweaters and a new pair of flat shoes. Well that's all cause these clothes make me feel comfortable.

Honestly, I'll wear a dress once in a blue moon only hahaha.

Euniah also told me to buy lightstick and so I did and that lightstick is so cool.

I think the concert is 2 days away?

After I arrange the things I bought, my phone rang.

It shows an unknown number. (Who is this?)

I opened the message and it says:

"Hello Kaei :) Its me Joshua"
I suddenly feel nervous and that 'romantic excitement'

I typed many replies before settling on this one. "Oh. Hello Joshua. What's up?"

"Wait I'll call you." That was his reply before calling me.
I swiped the answer button then I hear his voice saying, "Hey Kaei."

You heard his voice then your heart starts to make that thumping sound

(Why? Just why heart? Why are you like this?Am I starting to like Joshua?)

"Uhh.. h-hey Joshua." (Stop stuttering Kaei!!)
"Hmm.. C-can we meet tomorrow?" He said but he's also stuttering. (Is he nervous? Why would he be, right?)

"Uhh.. Yes sure."
"7pm at the park again okay? Bye."
"Okay bye." Then I ended the call.

After that I fell asleep.

~~3~~
Here's the chapter 3 guys :) I'm hoping that you'll like and enjoy it.

PS: The pic at the beginning is Wonwoo, Joshua's co-member in SEVENTEEN :)

안영 여러분~