Part 8

Natasha

Steve opened the door, yawning, his hair messy, his eyes half closed. He was in his pyjamas and a very loose T-shirt.

"Good morning Soldier" I said, in a flirty tone.

"Natasha? " he made a drooling face, "Oh Natasha, when would you stop coming in my dreams"

I smiled, he was so cute, thinking this was a dream. I walked in, and brushed his hair with my fingers, messing it up further.

"Do you know how cute you are? " I asked, closing the door with my leg.

He smiled, and wrapping his arm around my waist, he pulled me closer.

"Missed me? " I asked. He nodded like a baby.

"Aww" I said, tiptoeing and giving him a peck on the lips.

That end his dreamland.

"Natasha?! " he jerked away, "You? Here? At this hour? " he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"So? Its not.. that early" I said.

He opened his mouth to say something, but couldn't, and taking advantage of the moment, I tiptoed again, and kissed him. He was reluctant at first, but then he grabbed my hips, and pulled me into his body.

We kissed madly, and entered his bedroom, falling immediately on the bed. He kissed my neck, while his hands made their way under my shirt, rubbing my belly gently.

He sucked on my skin and I let out a moan.

Just then, we heard his door bell.

He got up, and moved away from me.

"Let me see" he said. I nodded and waited. He came rushing back to me.

"Its Tony!!! Your brother" he whispered with screaming expressions.

"Whaat? " I whispered back, "Oh Crap"

"Go hide" he said.

"No, I can't he must have seen my car outside " I told him.

The bell rang again, "Oh Crap! " I got up and adjusted my clothes, wiping my lipstick off his lips, I walked out.

"I got this, okay, don't panic just nod at whatever I say" I told him.

Breathing in, I headed to open the door myself.

****

Steve

She went over to the door confidently, and opened the door.

"Natty? " Tony asked shocked.

"Hey Ton? You here too? " she said, as if she was actually shocked.

"Yeah, I came to fetch Cap for a meeting " he said confused, "What are you doing here? "

"I.. I was just here to take him to aunt Peggy, they haven't met, you see" she said.

Oh God!! Why did she use Peggy as an excuse? I didn't like this at all.

She looked at me with an apologetic face, but I looked away.

"Oh right! But Natty, we have work to do, you take him later in the evening okay? " he said with love. The sassy, arrogant Tony Stark was such a different man, when with his sister.

"Tony?.. you.. uh.. you don't mind.. me taking him? " she asked hesitantly.

"Of course not Natty, go on, but later, okay? " he said

"Okay" she said, giving him a side hug.

"Come on Cap, dress up, we need to go" he said.

"I'll take your leave now, bye Cap, bye Ton" she smiled at me, and giving Tony a kiss on the cheek, she left.

*****

Natasha

Tony Stark had no problem with me hanging out with Captain America? Why?!!! Was it because he thought he is grandpa age? Oh God!! No!

If Tony found out we had been making out before he came, he would kill us both immediately.

Frustrated, I drove straight to aunt Peggy's apartment. Before this messes up further, I need to tell her. But my luck didn't go well with my plans again.

Just when I parked in, Fury called me for a mission, oh God!! Wasn't he busy in a meeting?

I left my car in the parking lot of a shopping centre and changing into my cat suit, I went to the Shield headquarters.

My jaw dropped, as I saw Steve and Tony waiting for me with Fury.

"Gentleman, here is the black widow, she would be helping you with your task" Fury said.

I glared at him, and quickly put on my goggles.

"Wow, so pretty, but why the hiding? " Tony said.

"She is uncomfortable with people seeing her face" Fury said.

Thankfully, I was wearing my hearing device with a fake voice microphone, which I invented using Tony's equipment.

"Off you go people" Fury said.

"Cap, you take the amazing lady with you" Tony said, and flew away.

While Steve walked towards me, I was going to burst on Fury, but Steve grabbed my arm, and pulled me out.

"Later" he said.

"I am going to kill him if Tony finds out" I said, as we exit the Shield base.

****
I know, a very short update after so long, but I needed a start. The next will be longer and hopefully very very soon. So? Who thinks Tony would find out? Give your reviews