Chapter 2.

"HELP HELP FUCKIN BITCH HELP ME"

Luke fought for his life to keep himself over the surface. The water was ice cold and he could barely feel his own feet. (Imagine Olaf in Frozen saying that)

Beside him in the high-as-fakk waves, Calum was trying to stay alive. Maybe they shouldn't have left Erica and Sherlyn on the other side of earth, Luke thought. He didn't even remember how this happened. Calum thought it was Satan, but Luke thought it had something to do with the pirate ship 500 meters away.

A helicopter suddenly came and sent down a ladder to Calum.

"CALUM IS ALWAYS FIRST IT'S NOT FAIR!!" Luke yelled at the stupid helicopter. It flew away.

Luke couldn't keep his head over the surface anymore. The pressure was just too much.

"Bye world" he whispered with tears in his eyes, as he slowly sank. BUT THEN SHERLYN CAME IN ANOTHER HELICOPTER AND WAVED HER SPARKLY MAGIC WAND, and Lukes quiff dragged him up to the surface. It trapped air helping him float. She had saved him.

But suddenly his perfect quiff became evil and small devil horns grew out. The quiff dragged Luke out of the water and up in the sky.

"HELP HELP MY HAIR IS KIDNAPPING ME!!" He yelled. He was really scared.

Suddenly Ashton Irwin came in another helicopter. He played his drums VERY loudly and the sound waves shook Luke free from the evil quiff. Sherlyn said "abracadabra" and the quiff died. Finally.

BUT SUDDENLY THE QUIFF RISED FROM DEATH AND KIDNAPPED LUKE AGAIN.

"DA HELL?!" Sherlyn yelled, annoyed with Lukes stupid hair. Altough she loved his hair. It was basically perfection on a head.

She splashed her magical blood onto the evil quiff and as it yelled "NOO", it slowly died. After that, the evil quiff never woke up again.

Luke got up in the Helicopter with Sherlyn.

"Sher...Sherlyn I... you saved me..." Luke stammered, shivering because of the cold water.

"I did Luke..." She shortly replied, with tears staining her cheeks.

"Sher... IIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOoooouuuuUUUUUUU" Luke sang and kissed Sherlyn passionately.