Chapter 4.

hELLA SERIOUS CHAPTER WOAHHHHHGH

Sheri ran. She couldn't stay there. She ran and ran and came to the only place she could be alone, a little cute cave in the middle of nowhere. She snuggled up to her many pillows and blankets she'd kept there and fell asleep, trying to forget him.

det modafaka lewk.

Mari was making pancakes for Dani with rlly punk rock music on the radio. She really liked this stupid band called 500 Years Of Winter.

"Hi babe!"

Her boyfriend fell down the stairs and put his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. Mari fangirled inside because the couples in fanfics aLWAYS DID THAT. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!

"Hi Mikey!" She turned around and kissed her pretty boyfriend as she ruffled his purple hair. "MICHAEL THAT TOOTHPASTE MUSTACHE WON'T TURN ME ON IF THAT'S WHAT YOU THOUGHT"

"Oh my god I'm gonna kill her." Michael started laughing like a horse before he wiped of the toothpaste.

"I love you little shit." Mari whispered as she kissed his cute little nose.

"I love you mo-"

"Um, guys please don't turn this into a cheesy fucking fanfiction now" A shirtless (rlly rlly hot) Calum Hood came strutting down the stairs.

"HEY DON'T SWEAR" Ashton yelled from his room up the stairs. Mari giggl- I mean laughed, giggling isn't punk rock!!!

"OKAY GUYS SHUT UP NOW WE HAVE A PROBLEM LUKE IS SAD AND SHERI IS GONE SO ME AND LUKE WILL GO AND TRY TO FIND HER" Eri came dragging a sad Luke down the stairs and stormed out the door. Luke's face looked tired and red, possibly from crying, his hair was messy and he was wearing a blue flannel with no pants. oH HE WASN'T WEARING AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR WHAT A SHAME!!

"Eri put down that unicorn horn, this is serious!"

Luke was annoyed with Eri, she kept talking about unicorns and Calums abs. Like he hadn't already seen them before.

"But Luuu-"

"Look Eri tHERES A CAVE OVER THERE AND IT'S PINK AND CUTE AND THERE'S PUDDY" Luke started jumping like a kid when they see a 76 meter tall spider.

Eri didn't even question Puddy whatever it was, because Luke took her hand and was now dragging her to the cave. Eri went in and found a cute little sleeping Sheri cuddling with a teddy bear with tutus on. Yes, both Sheri and the teddy was wearing little tutus. She awwwwwwwed and almost vomited in their mouths so they'd drown. (Mari thihihih)

Luke and Eri flashed Sheri home in her bed (they accidentally flashed her in the pool first so she woke up and wouldn't talk to them).

"Eri this was too easy, there must be something wrong!" Luke said when they were out of Sheri's bedroom.

"Shut up Luke, Sheri is back, give her some time and everything will be fine between you guys I promise!"

"Oh well I guess."

"You know what? We should throw a little house party to make you stop worrying!"

"ERI IS RIGHT, SHUT UP LUKE, LET'S HAVE A PARTY" Michael yelled from the kitchen downstairs.

A few hours later a full on house party was happening with a loT of people. Even Sheri had got out of her room to have some fun. Dani was riding on Ashton's shoulders (u thought i would say dick u perv) and screaming "jEEEGAALYPEEFF" at people. Luke's 54 meter tall quiff could be seen climbing on a chair. Everyone else was doing slutty things.

"But Luuuuke Calum's abs are way too hot to not like unicorns!!" Eri slurred and slung an arm around around the blond boy.

"I've met Calum many times" Luke giggled. "Like sixty bixty pasta times hahahaha"

"Luuuuke I wanna kiss Caluuum!!!!!"

"Me too!!!"

The two drunks started giggling hysterically.

Eri jumped and turned around when someone squeezed her sides. "Hi Callie-Pallie my baeby, we were just talking about you-u-um-u-younicorns!" She slurred and placed a sloppy kiss on Calums neck. Calum couldn't help but laugh at his very drunk girlfriend.

"You're so hot I-" Eri stopped and seemed to have forgot what she was gonna say and continued kissing Calum.

Luke disappeared in the crowd and instead a crying Sheri stumbled in in Eri.

"Guys I'm-I'm so sAD" She threw her arms in the air. "The table was in the way of my toe so Mr. Toe hit Mrs. Table and now he's sad!"

Calum sighed and hugged his friend as he tried to talk but Sheri interrupted him. "I MISS PUFFY"

"Who's Puffy?" Calum tried to ask while Eri was clinging on him trying to kiss him.

"And Luuuuke is so cuuute and he is such a pretty nose. I wanna cuddle a chair and Luke too! Oh my god I can't choose! Do I cuddle Mr. Chair or Luke?" Sheri started crying again as she couldn't decide between Luke and a chair.

"Girls, I think you've had a little bit much to drink tonight! Let's go to bed!"

Calum dragged away the two giggling girls while they both tried to kiss him. On the way he saw Michael dancing a creepy pedo dance to the Little Mix song with a beer in his other hand.

Sheri suddenly ran in a room and came out 2.4 seconds later screaming.

"tHERES AN ORANGE IN LUKES BED WITH LUKE!!!!! I THOUGHT HE LOVED ONLY ME!!!! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ORANGE IN HIS LIFE!!!!!!!!" Sheri started crying.

Calum ran in and and made orange juice of the orange and then drank it.

"THE SLUT IS GONE"

The two girls fell on the floor crying as a shirtless Luke came out of the room.

"Hi Sheri bby I luuuuv yu!! I'm so sorry I thought you were that orange!

"fAk oFF lewk stupid bitch!!!"

Sheri yelled and ran away with Eri.

"i tHOUGHT YOU LOVED ME LUKE!!!!!! D:" Calum started creyin and ran away.

Luke took a plane to Mexico and started his new life as a target employer named Oscar <///3