Chapter 1.

"OUCH!"

Sherlyn had just farted and everyone in the room broke their nose. "Shit!" Sherlyn thought. "I'M SO SORRY!!!" She yelled and ran away, embarassed. When she came outside she fell in a big dog poo, and started to cry. The tears fell down her cheeks while she hoped no one had seen her.

Calum kissed Erica's lips briefly, before pulling his shirt over his head. He started to remove Erica's blouse when he heard a loud "poot".

"What was that?" he asked.

"Nothing" Erica stammered.

She reached over for the condom in the drawer and when she turned back, Calum was gone.

Erica got dressed and went outside to look for Calum. She suddenly saw 20 cops on the street.

"Why are you here?" she asked.

"We're looking for a girl called Sher...Sherlock something" one of the cops said.

"Shit I know her" Erica whispered to herself.

"Huh?" the cop said.

"YOU WILL NEVER GET HER!!" Erica yelled while running away.

Erica ran and ran for hours until she came to a huge hotel where she stopped. She was really tired of running but she had to find Calum, so she continued running.

Suddenly she found a big dog poo in the middle of the street with butt marks in it.

"Erica!" Someone said behind her...

It was Sherlyn. She had dirt all over her and smelled really bad.

"Where have you been?" Erica asked.

"Uh... NOWHERE OK LET'S GO" Sherlyn said nervously.

The two friends continued to walk down the street talking about Sherlyns boyfriend, Luke Hemmings. Erica secretly thought he was really hot but she didn't say anything, Sherlyn would be mad.

"Hey, you dropped something!" Sherlyn said. She picked up the little paper Erica dropped. "Fuck" Erica thought.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF MY BOYFRIEND IN YOUR POCKET WHAT THE HELL ERICA?! ARE YOU CHEATING ON CALUM? IS LUKE CHEATING ON ME?!" Sherlyn yelled at Erica with crossed arms.

"OF COURSE NOT I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO CALUM!!"

"THEN WHAT?!" Sherlyn yelled, tears falling down her cheeks.

"Uh...um... BUT YOU HAVE ANOTHER GUY ON YOUR SHIRT!" Erica pointed at Sherlyn's shirt, a Louis Tomlinson shirt.

The girls continued to yell at eachother till a white cat with big scary eyes came. She looked like a pedophile and Sherlyn and Erica got scared.

"AAAGDHSHHDJJHDH!!" They screamed and started to cry as they skipped away, like Ashton Irwin.