C5

He took a massive 2 step leap to the top of his grey carpeted stairs and looked at the freshly white painted bathroom door. It was ajar. Jin was probably right, the seeker thought as he opened the door.

The bathroom floor had a light grey laminate with blue dots and what I liked to call 'mirror particles'. You know, the silver bits that reflect light. Anyway, the walls were also painted blank and there was a toilet to the left. Straight ahead was a shower with a sliding glass door, but covered with a blue shower curtain(ruining the colour scheme, well done Jiminie). The blind seeker waved his hand into what he thought would be an empty space, but his bath tub had a blanket in it-that could just be a distraction, check the shower.

Jimin slowly opened the shower curtain, trying not to make Yoongi startled. "OH SHIT," Jimin yelled, accidently opening the curtain even more as he backed away in fright. Fright and confusion. Wait what?
"It's just me chill out," Namjoon decided to come and keep Jimin company, but he scared the seeker out of his skin by placing his hands on his shoulders.

Namjoon laughed as looked away(catching a glimpse of the shower) from the younger and walked away to sit on the wooden toilet seat. He paused mid-stride- did I just see red paint? He turned around...Jimin with his arms out, wary of his surroundings, exposed glass shower door, blood.

Someone had painted a flying bird in fresh, dripping, human blood. Little did my friends know...

Fuck....ew, the leader thought. Despite his desire to look away, he kept staring, jumping to conclusions. Who was it? Why is this my first thought-accusing someone? Tae has been dodgy recently-everyone has...
"YOONGI HYUUUUUNG," Jimin said, tickling person #4. Namjoon blinked back to reality, and swiftly turned his head to the bath tub. Suga was hidden under the warm black blanket in the cold spotless bath tub.
"He was easy," RM said.

Yes he is, I thought. Wait no, ugh, my head, it hurts
The devil's light but fiendish works were back at it again. Slowly entering malevolent thoughts into my conscience.
From the bedroom, where Jungkook and I were hidden, I told the maknae, "Jungkook I can't be bothered for this game anymore," as my head hurt too much to carry on. I was also implying I couldn't be bothered for the devil's game. His, or its, mind games. Its tricks. The power to control.
"V hyung, I'm getting concerned, when will you gain interest in anything?" I could hear that Jungkook was obviously really worried for me. Ever since my dad started abusing my sister(I can't recall the first time, thankfully) I lost interest in going to places, socialising, my education-surprisingly I smashed my exams a few years ago-probably the devil knows me too well. My dad wants the best from me, the sexist bitch. 'Boys are richer, stronger and smarter than girls' he once said. He expected me to do well in school, so I could get a good job. I did well in middle school. But that's probably all he is going to get. If I had failed my exams, my dad would think I'm a failure of a son...and give me what my sister got. I would become too depressed, I wouldn't have a slight bit of purity or innocence in me. The devil wants me as I am for now, and deal with me later.
Well, at least that's what I thought. Because I could be going insane right now. You don't know. I don't know. No one knows. It's just blinding.

"Yeah, you got me, now get off me Jimin," Suga lightly pushed the younger off him. He crawled out of the bath tub with ease and asked, "Who's left?" he asked as he straightened out his orange worn out t-shirt.
"Jeongguk and Taehyung, they are probably hidden together," Jimin replied, and he shrugged his shoulders in defence as Namjoon and Yoongi gave him the 'look'. I give anyone except the maknae this look. This look reads the words ''just because they are closer than all of us doesn't mean you can say that,". Because people read Jungkook and my friendship wrong.

From the short boy's room, "JIMIN HYUNG IS CORRECT," I yelled, unintentionally uncovering myself while forcefully sitting up. I've had enough of this game, just come and find us already.
"Hyung! Shh!" Jungkook said from under the bed. I let out a soft sigh and said,
"Oh dear little maknae, do you not listen? I want to be found." and I fell back onto the bed.

"Sounded like V yelled that from your bedroom," Namjoon told Jimin. They all exchanged looks of 'let's get him', and Suga decided to go and inform Jin and J-Hope, who were still downstairs.

A few seconds later, a rush of loud footsteps could be heard from not very far away. Suga led Jimin by the hand, but the seeker stumbled while trying make sense of where he was. The footsteps became louder, and louder; I could sense their presence already. I sniggered to myself-it will be funny when I get found. I guess this game can be fun, but only when action actually happens. For exa- "TAAAAEE," I felt someone jump on top of me-the seeker. He hugged me while I was under the blanket, my arms clenched firmly to my sides. I smiled to myself, it was nice to know someone is happy to know I was there. After a warm hug Jimin lowered the blanket off my face and managed to find my nose to touch it. "Found you," then he got off me with so much energy he fell over onto the floor. It was a shame, however, that poor Jiminie couldn't see how much I was smiling...almost laughing.
"Tae, where is Jeongguk?" Jin asked me. I sat up and said he was under the bed. I felt bad for exposing my friend of his hiding place, but I still wanted the game to end. Jimin got onto his knees and out stretched his right arm under his bed and found Jungkook. The maknae was grabbed by his arm and crawled out from under the bed, shaking his hair off. Everyone clapped and I untied the black silk ribbon that was around Jimin's eyes.
"Good to see your eyes again, hyung," I whispered to the seeker. Jimin exchanged my smile.

My beating heart suddenly felt like it stopped for a split second, just when the pink haired boy rose the corners of his mouth. I came to the realisation that...for once...I felt something. I felt an emotion after all the dullness in my life and negativity. Yes, my environment at home made me feel cornered, but I wouldn't count that as feeling. So did Jimin just make me feel happy?

The game was finally over.