Chapter 1: 3yr Anniversary

Short chapter

[ Lucy POV ]

"Hey, Luce come on get up" I heard my loving husband, Natsu, say. I opened my eyes and saw him getting dress. I looked over at the clock by our bed and saw it read 6:30 am. Hmm, I wonder why he's so chirpy this morning.

"Luce, are you going to get ready or not?" He asked as I was now confused as to why I would be getting ready so early in the morning. I got up and got dressed, I was now wearing a black T-shirt with blue skinny jeans. Natsu walked over to me, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. We finally separated to breath, he then smiled at me and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Are you ready to go?" He smiled at me.

"Hmm where are we going and why?" I asked then noticed that his smile turned to a frown. "Did I say something wrong? Please, Natsu tell me." I asked. I bet he thinks I forgot our anniversary. How low does he think of me?

"Are you kidding me right now Lucy it's our fricking-" I soon cut him off when I pushed him into the living room. He looked surprised when he saw a huge sign that said 'happy anniversary'. He turned around and I just smiled at him, he then ran to me, lifting me up into the air and kissed me then said " I love you so much Luce and happy anniversary love"

"Love you too and happy anniversary. Oh and we better get going or we'll be late to our anniversary breakfast "We walked out of the house and got into the car and started heading to my favorite place to eat breakfast, mmm.

"Hey Luce, after breakfast master told us to meet him in his office, ok?" Natsu asked as I nodded in response.

------------------------------

When we got there, we got out of the car and headed in. When we got inside, we went to the table we always sit at and then a lady came to take our order.

"Hello, may I take your order?" She asked with a smile upon her face.

"Yes. I'll have a pancake with strawberries and cream and a coffee please." She then looked over to Natsu and asked him what he wanted.

"I'll just have what she's having but with extra cream and blueberries, please and thank you." After taking our orders she left to make our food. "Are you having a great day so far, Luce?" He asked looking at me with his chin resting in the palm of his hand.

"Yes, thank you so much Natsu for today and are you having fun as well?" I asked leaning in and smiling at him and his blushing face. He's so cute!

"Alright, two pancakes one with extra cream an blueberries and one with cream an strawberries" She left again and we began to eat. Once we were done we got up and went to the guild.

------------------------------

"Surprise and happy anniversary you two" The guild yelled. I was shocked. I looked up at Natsu, I saw that he was also surprised.

"Thank you guys but you all didn't have to do this all for us ya know?" I asked as they just kept saying it was no problem and that we should have fun today. I just smiled and nodded to everything they said and gave to us.

"Oi, Natsu you better not hurt Lucy." I heard Gray say to Natsu, as hugged me from behind which made me jump.

"Why would I hurt such a cute little thing like 'MY' Lucy-boo" Natsu said as he kissed my cheeks which made mean blush so hard that I was now redder than Erza's hair.

"Natsu stop that your embarrassing Lucy, just look at her face!" Erza yelled at Natsu which made him look at me then he started to blush as well then he kissed me on my lips.

"It's getting late we should go. Bye everyone and thanks for this we really had fun" I said waving goodbye to everyone as Natsu and I walked back to the car and made our way home.

------------------------------

"Good night my love, sweet dream and hope you had a great 3rd year anniversary" Natsu said as he put an arm over me, pulling me closer to him.

I smiled and replied "I did and thank you so much for today, love you and good night" And with that said we drifted off to sleep. I love him so much.

------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hope you like the first chapter bye

Word count: 779