Chapter 3

Harry pulled up to a flat, not the cozy two story house we had been at before.

"I thought you lived in the house I saw." I said quietly.

I was in awe, having never seen something this magnificent. My mom and I had always lived in a old run down house. Nothing fancy.

"I was visiting my mother. What a good thing too. You need to get some rest." Harry said as he guided me up the stairs and into the flat.

It had started raining and I was glad for the roof over my head. My mom used to make me put buckets under the holes in the roof and stay there all night to dump them out.

I pushed that thought out of my mind and smiled at Harry.

"There is a guest room at the end of that hall. I have some extra clothes in there for when my sister comes to visit. I think she's about your size."

I followed him down the hall and into the room.

"Thanks."

"No problem." Harry said as he closed the door.

What am I going to do? I can't go home, but Mom will come find me if I don't.

My mind was racing as I pulled out a shirt and some sweatpants. Sure enough, they fit perfectly. I went into the adjoining bathroom and looked in the mirror. There were dark circles under my eyes and my mascara was running. I looked like death.

There was a knock at the door that made me jump.

"Can I come in?" Harry asked.

"Yes." I replied back, a little nervous.

Harry walked in the room and came into the bathroom.

"You look fine love." he reassured me.

I smiled. Harry shortened the space in between us. I could hear his slow breathing. He leaned closed and pressed his lips to mine.

_________________________________________________

After we ate, I went back to my room to sleep. There was a storm and the rain was beating against the windows. Something about storms scared me, ever since I was a child.

I slid into the sheets, happy to be somewhere warm and safe. The bed was so big and soft I fell asleep instantly to rhythm of the rain.

"Mom please don't" I cried as she came through the door.

My mom had found where I was. Harry had gone out for something and wasn't going to be back for a while. She grabbed my arm, forcing me to the exit.

"STOP IT!" I screamed.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO  ME." she yelled.

She smacked me across the face as hot tears ran down my cheeks.

"NO!" I screamed.

Harry's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of Isabelle screaming. As I ran down the hall, millions of thoughts raced through my head. I threw open the door and ran to the bed.

"It is only a dream." I said as I shook her awake.

She opened her eyes and I could see tears in them.

"It was only a dream." I whispered. " Come stay with me."

I led her down the hall and into my room. She got in the bed and I went to the other side. I took her in my arms and started singing softly.