Entry 4

I loved and I loved and I lost you. What did I ever do wrong to be played around like this? It hurts! It hurts a lot! You can't hear me cry but that doesn't mean I'm not crying. I knew that you would just leave like everyone else does. I should've know better now it hurts much more I just played myself. You owe me a reason to why you have done this to me. You tore me to pieces and you dont even care. The worst part is that you are so aware of what you're doing to me. Ryan you did nothing but allow them to control you and force you to come to me. You're not some rag doll they can pull around when they feel like it... You even allowed them to pretend to be you, so pathetic. Joe hah I thought you were nice I thought you were different but no you fall under the race of fuckboys and assholes, I trusted you and you were the one who planned all of this how could you do that? What have I ever done to you for you to do this to me. You're not even the worst Jago you are. Don't even try and play stupid anymore I know what you're doing you've always been so suspicious about me liking Ryan and it's funny because you were the reason why "Ryan" talked to me in the first place. I knew from the very beginning that I never was talking to Ryan, I'm not that dumb. I honestly hope karma does you dirty for this. Who do you all think you are trying to ruin my faith. I'm stronger than this, I'll forget but I'll never forgive you just know that before you fuck up someone else's life.