Uninvited

Home alone, I sat on the couch watching tv when there was a knock at the door. Lazily, I turned the tv off, and made my way to the front door. "Who is it?" I called from the hallway still approaching the door. No answer. "Who is it?" I asked again as I looked through the peep hole. There stood a man wearing a jogging suit, fluffy brown hair sat on the top of his head, pale skin, and his brown eyes shining. I backed away from the peep hole and took my hair out of the ponytail. I shook my hair making it look somewhat decent. Opening the door happily I said "Hello." He didn't say a word; I backed away as soon as he moved closer to me. He was now in the house. I don't know him, but for some reason I felt like I've seen him before. He moved my hair behind my ear and stared into my eyes. As he slowly moved in to kiss me I knew something was wrong, but it felt so right. His lips were so soft; making this feel so unreal. He grabbed my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me into the living room. Moments later, he threw me onto the couch ripping off my shirt. He seemed to be getting very aggressive. He ripped my shorts off and I became frightened. "Please stop, I don't want to do this anymore." I exclaimed. He smirked, and started kissing my neck. "No, stop it!" I yelled trying to push him off of me. Aggressively, he pinned me down onto the couch. Tears began to roll down my cheeks "Please don't! Stop it! Get out of my house!" I screamed struggling to get out of his grip. After many moments passed of me begging and fighting he began to rape me. Out of breath, he begins to grunt. The floor beneath the couch began to crack, then around us. "Why are you doing this?" I asked in disbelief. He started breathing heavily like a bear and picked up speed. The couch jerked as he went faster, and faster. Choking me, I wasn't able to catch my breath. As I looked at his face, I noticed fangs coming out of his mouth. "Your a... your a... vampire." I managed to say right before I blacked out. The next morning I awakened laying on the couch. Home alone, I sat on the couch watching tv when there was a knock at the front door. Lazily, I made my way towards the door still in shock from my dream. "Who is it?" I called from the front door. No answer. As I looked through the peep hole, my heart dropped. It was the same guy from my dream. I started backing away until I heard him say, "I see you." As he looked into the peep hole back at me.