Backstories Part 1

Backstory relationships do not significantly effect the real story

Taylor and Violet's backstory

"Finally! The last period of the last day!"

"I know, Taylor! We can hang out all summer! What should we do first?"

"Hmm... Well, my sister had these tickets for a train somewhere... I don't remember exactly. But I think she's too sick to go!"

"That sounds fun! Here, you ask her for the tickets, and pay her with this."

Violet pulls out a couple of crumpled twenty dollar bills out of her pocket.

Unfortunately, when she pulled out the money, her new, metallic fidget spinner flew out of her pocket. It was about to make a loud, sharp sound as the spinner approached the metal bar of the desk, when Violet's long, dark hair caught the spinner before it could embarrass her.

"Wow. You look like you have super powers!" Taylor whispered, trying not to get in trouble.

"Great. As if people didn't already think I was demonic enough."

The girls laughed as they pulled out their homework from last night, preparing to suffer through their last class before they could be free, and get on that train, the train that held adventures that neither of them were expecting.

*After class*

"Alright, I texted my sister, and she said I could have the tickets, as long as I brought her the money before I left."

"Great! Now, let's get on the bus before we miss it!"

The girls ran to the bus, which was sitting in the circle, awaiting the girls' arrival. They quickly sat down in the third row of seats, facing across from each other. Violet looked back and pointed. In the fourth and fifth seats, the boys were making stupid jokes.

"Hey, spell iHop, then say ness!"

"Uh... I- H- O- P- N- E- S- S-?"

"No dude, you just say ness!"

"Oh, okay. Ness!"

"What is wrong with you?"

"I get the joke, I'm just not saying it!"

"Oh... hahahahaha."

"What is wrong with those boys, Violet?" Taylor asks her best friend as they shake their heads.

"Hey, we heard that!" The boys looked over at the girls angrily.

"Well, your jokes are stupid and immature." Violet states.

"At least we're smart. I'll bet you'll never figure out all of our jokes!"

"We'll see!"

"Why did the scarecrow win the Nobel Prize?"

"...Because it was outstanding in its field."

"Wow, did you just assume it's gender?"

"No, I said it."

"Oh, well... it's my stop gotta go."

"Hey, don't feel bad. At least you don't have to worry about forgetting what you already know over the summer."

"Why?"

"You don't know anything. Bye!" The girls high-five and turn to the rest of the boys. There are only two left on the bus now. The girls stared them down, and they sunk back into their seats. The bus slides to a stop, and the girls stand up. They prance down the aisle like queens, because they felt like they were after shutting down those boys. After they cross the street, they walk down the long, rocky driveway to get to Taylor's house, which is right next to Violet's house.