Night One

Taylor, Violet, Phoenix, Azura
After the sun went down, Taylor walked to where the map told her to. She saw a large, abandoned looking building. She opened the door and went inside to find three other people.

"Nobody say their names in case there's a spy, but say your roles to each other. I'm mafioso, and I kill one person a night under The Godfather's orders," said Violet.

"I'm framer, and I make one innocent look suspicious to investigators and sheriffs per night," announced Phoenix.

"I'm janitor, and I clean up the blood and bodies after you kill the people. I can also destroy their wills and make their roles unknown to others," explained Azura. The four huddled in and decided who to kill. They decided that Violet and Azura would go and take out Eros, and Phoenix would frame Venus.

Eros

Eros walked through the woods looking for someone to heal that night. He stumbled over a branch that was placed in front of him and he felt a bullet go through his chest.

Aria

Aria wanted the whole town to burn and decided to douse Kizano first. She hated the town much more than the mafia, so she would take the mafia's side during voting.

Jack

Jack slid a knife into his pocket and crept around the town. He found Phoenix going into Venus' house and decided to stab him.

Sadako

Sadako took the side of the mafia and decided to control Venus onto Phoenix.

Venus

Venus the bodyguard was controlled to protect Phoenix, so when he was attacked, she shot the attacker but ended up dying herself because of stab wounds.

Kizano, Rogu

Kizano had one person jailed, and that person was a townie named Rogu. Rogu claimed innocent, but Kizano didn't fully believe him.

Autumn

Autumn was lonely and decided to bite someone so she could have a teammate. She slowly crept up behind Scarlet and pretended not to hear her weeping as her fangs sank into her neck.

Nick

Nick had a thirst for knowledge. He crept around the town trying to figure out everyone's roles so he could keep himself and his friends safe, but he knew he couldn't know everything. Still, he tried to learn everything he could, and on the first night, he learned that Jonas was either the veteran, the vigilante, or the mafioso because he found a gun in his house.