Backstories Part 3

Sadako's backstory

Sadako sat in her basement trying to complete her life's mission: cast a real magic spell.

"Ugh, another fail."

"So, you want to cast real magic spells?" A woman with beautiful brown hair and green eyes appeared.

"Yes, very badly!"

"Very well. Come with me." The lady led Sadako to a train cart in the woods. She opened the door for Sadako as her eyes and hair turned black. She slammed the door and hissed, "I've only got one more thing to say to you. And that's welcome to Town of Salem, where your life will be turned upside down and everything you've ever known is a lie."

Scarlet and Autumn's backstory

"I love Twilight," announces Autumn as they left the theater.

"Yeah, me t-" Scarlet was cut off because she fell down in the parking lot.

"Omg are you okay?" asked Autumn. She got no response. "Please help, anyone!"

"I can help. Bring her to my train cart," said a stunning brown haired woman. Autumn complied to her request and brought Scarlet into the woman's train cart. As the door to the train closed, the woman's hair and eyes began turning black. "I've only got one more thing to say to you. And that's welcome to Town of Salem, where your life will be turned upside down and everything you've ever known is a lie."