Day One

Taylor

Where am I? She wondered to herself. She moved her hand in front of her face to make sure she could still see it. All she remembered was going on a train, but she didn't remember who was with her. She noticed a slip of paper in front of her. She saw a red word before the paper disappeared forever. There was also another piece of paper with directions to a building called the Mafia Headquarters. She decided she would head there tonight.

(all the characters would have similar thoughts so I'm not going to write all of them out.)

Jack

Jack woke up next to a box with a fingerprint lock. He put his finger on it and it opened. There was a knife and some paper inside. The paper was in a bag that had the label "Death Notes." "Cool," he whispered to himself.

Autumn

"Ow!" Autumn exclaimed because she accidentally bit her tongue with her new fangs. She got up and looked in the mirror. Nice, she thought. I'm a vampire.

Aria

She woke up next to a large container. What's this, she wondered. She opened the top of it and sniffed it. It was gasoline! She looked to the side of it and saw several matches. "So I'm an arsonist," she thought aloud. "Nice."

Sadako

"Hmm, what's this?" wondered Sadako. There was a large stick on the ground, and it was spewing purple particles. "Oh, is it magic?" She waved it around in the air, and the chair that she was sitting in began to rise. "Woohoo!" she exclaimed as she flew across the room.