Day Two

The narrator spoke the dead's names and roles:

Venus was killed by a serial killer. Her role was bodyguard.

Jack was killed by a bodyguard. His role was serial killer.

Eros was killed by a member of the mafia. His role cannot be determined.

The town shivered and the mafia smiled. Three deaths on the first day was scarily impressive for the evil roles, especially since two of the dead were townies.

Taylor's POV

I hate killing people. I know I'm not the one doing it directly, but I'm responsible for their lives being taken away. I'm a monster.

Violet's POV

I love watching blood run down people's faces. This game is going to be great.

Azura's POV

Why am I always cleaning up others' messes?

Aria's POV

Should I light my victims up tonight, or wait until I have more people ready to burn?

Sadako's POV

I think I'll control a different person tonight. Not that I have a choice.

Autumn's POV

I love sucking people's blood. It's fun to watch their faces go pale!

Scarlet's POV

I hate being a vampire. It feels so wrong to hurt others!

Kizano's POV

I think I'll jail and eliminate someone tonight.

Rogu's POV

I hope I don't die tonight.

Jonas's POV

I finally got bullets! I'm suspicious of Azura. I think I'll shoot her tonight.

Nobody was hanged.