CHAPTER 3

Adam POV;

Its monday and i hate monday. My class start at 10. Its only 6 now but i am wide awake because of my stupid alarm. I forgot to change the time.

"Adam! Wake up! Breakfast is ready. I'm going to work and i don't want you to miss your class again." My mom shouted from kitchen. I don't understand how she can shout that loud from her small body.

I wake up go downstairs, head to the kitchen and sit at the dining table to show her that i'm awake or she will shout again and i don't like that. She saw me and smiles while putting a plate of pancakes in front of me. Then she pour me milk in a glass and set it besides the plate.

"Eat your breakfast and get ready for class. I'll go first. Bye sweety."
"Bye mom." I said, she kiss my cheeks and heading towards front door. I heard door open and close then sounds of car leaving our porch. I eat my breakfast and went upstairs to take a shower and dressed. Then i sit to play with my phone until 9 o'clock and drive to college.

~~
I'm in second year at college so basically i'm 20 years old with degree in business administration. Alex is a year older and he's in different faculty, accounting. His father want him to be the next heir for their business, which is a famous accounting firm in U.S.

Thats why its a bit difficult for us to meet in college. We just meet during lunch, if he has time and after finished classes. I miss him so much because yesterday i can't hang out with him. My mother said she need me to help her shopping. So he just call me that night and we chat until i fall asleep.

I entered my first class and sit at the back of the lecture hall. Later my friends Dean and Katy arrive and sit in front of me.
"Hi Adam" they said.
"Hey" i said smiling. Then they back to flirting. if you still don't get it, they are couples. Someone sit beside me but i ignored him and do my own stuff.

"Hey. Your name is Adam right? Its me, Sam." He said, turning his body towards me. OMG! I froze. Please don't say that we have class together. I have never seen him before in this class.

"Oh, hey. I have never seen you in this class before. Did you just add this class in your schedule?" I ask.
"No. I've always been here. But i sit somewhere else. I saw you but didn't have the chance to said hi since you always sit in the corner and do your own stuff." He said smiling.

I don't know what to say, so i unconsiously staring at his face. He has a nice face, gorgeous blue ocean eyes, dark brown hair. I never pay attention to others so that they won't talk to me. But here he is, innocently talking to me. I'm in big mess if Alex saw him talking to me.

"Uhh. Hey Adam, are you okay?" He said then i realize that i was staring him. I look away and blushing.
"Y..yeah yeah. I'm okay, my mind just wander around by itself." I said still blushing. I heard him chuckles.
"Haha.. you are funny. Btw, why did you always sitting by yourself? Are you being bullied?" He ask me with concern.

"What? No.. no. I just like to be by myself. Thats all."
"Okay then if you say it like that. So, do you have girlfriend? Or.. boyfriend maybe?" He ask, hesitating a bit.
I smirked, so its true huh, he wants to flirt with me. I nodded and open my mouth to answer but the lecturer entered. I decided to close my mouth back and focus as the class begin.

~~
As soon as the lecturer said see you next class, i quickly left the lecture hall through the back door to run from Sam, ignoring Dean and Katy. We had lunch in 30 minutes, so i text Alex to invite him to lunch.

Hey babe, where are you? Wanna grab lunch with me?

I'm still at my faculty, this meeting for group assignments is killing me.😭😭

So you can't?😔

No, no. I'll be there, give me 10 minutes. I'll make whatever excuse to get out of here. Wait me at usual place.

Okay. Love you babe.

I wait at the bench near my class, try to hide and distract myself so that no one will notice me. 10 minutes later i saw Alex car, i go towards it and enter it. He look at me and i give a quick kiss on his mouth.

"Hi baby" i smile cheerfully.
"Hi" he reply short. I can sense something weird. He start driving without saying anything. I sit there frozen. I don't know what to say when he's in bad mood. We arrive Wendy's and order for our food.

We sit in awkward silent which is weird because he always ask me something whenever we met but today he seems distract and moody.

"Babe, are you okay?" I ask reaching for his hand on the table. He keeps silent.
"Alexander, tell me, what's wrong?" He lift his head to look me in my eyes as he knew that when i call his name, i'm in serious mode. He just shake his head without saying anything.
"Its okay, if you're not ready to tell me. But make sure you're not dragging this matter for too long or you will just upset yourself. Talk to me, anything. Please.." i said while caressing his hand with my thumb.

After that the waiter put our food in front of us, i let go of his hand. Then he ask me how's my day going while we eat and i tell him everything from the time i wake up till now except the Sam thing, to not make his mood worsen.

He send me back to my faculty, i got to my next class until my last class. I drive straight home because Alex said he has something he need to do and we can't hang out. I miss him though, i want to cuddle on his chest. Ugghhh. It must be related with something he hide from me.

~~
Today is saturday and it has been 5 days since i talk to Alex. He has been avoiding me or should i say he refused to meet me. He didn't pick up when i call him, didn't reply my text and when i went to his faculty his friends said that he had gone somewhere and they thought he had been with me.

I've lost my patience and now i'm driving to his home. As i got there i unlocked his door since i have the spare key and enter his house. He's nowhere to be seen. Then i head to our playroom and by 'playroom' you should know i mean its not his bedroom because he's not there.

I heard someone crying from inside the playroom. I get closer to open the door, the crying sound gets louder. I open the door and what i see is breaking my heart.

**THERE THERE. CLIFFHANGER. THANKS AGAIN FOR READING. I KNOW ITS SUCKS BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER.😊