CHAPTER 9

Alex POV;

As soon as i open my eyes, i saw white until beeping sound registered in my ears. I'm still alive? I can't! I don't want to! I can't live without him. He hates me. Please i wanna die! Let me die!

"Alex. Calm down baby. Its me, Adam. Its okay, you are okay." I heard his voice and bring my eyes to look at him. His eyes full of worries, his cheeks has dried tears and his hands hold my body down because i've been thrashing earlier. I cried. I want to hold him so bad. But he hates me, he has boyfriend now.

"Why did you save me? Let me die! You hates me! Just let me die!" I said, thrashing to get out of his hold.

"I don't hate you baby. You can't die. You can't do this to me. Please baby, please." He begged. He sit on the hospital bed beside me and his hands cupping my cheeks to make me calm.

"You're lying. You left me. You had someone else. Why do you care? You don't love me anymore! I yelled the last sentence and he flinched didn't expect me to shout at him.

"I'm not lying baby and i won't leave you anymore. I'm here, i'll be by your side forever because i still love you. I will always love you baby." He said and kiss me. His soft lips touched my chapped lips. We stay like that until he backed away and kiss my forehead. "I love you" he said while hugging me, my face in the crook of his neck. Like that, i fall asleep in his arms.

~~

Adam POV;

I lay him back on the bed when Sam walk in. "We need to talk" he said, i nodded and walk out of the room with him following me.

"I'm sorry." I said looking at my feet.

"You still love him?" I nodded. "Then why do you accepted me? Why did you do that last night? I thought you have started to like me." His voice is full of dissapointment. I can't bring myself to answer it. "Answer me Adam. Look at me and give me answer or excuses. Whatever you want to call it." I slowly look at his face and he's hurt.

"I'm sorry. I keep thinking about Alex last night and i thought with you there i will stop thinking about him, that's also why i agree to be your boyfriend. But its not working. I'm so sorry Sam."

"Haa.. then what? We're done? You still love that abusive jerk? Hah! I can't believe you." He said harshly.

"He never abused me. Yes, he's possessive. But he never lay his hands on me, he just love me too much. I'm sorry. You deserve better. So just forget me." I said and left him there. I enter Alex's room and sit on the chair beside him.

"I missed you baby" i said holding his hand and bring it to my lips. I promise i'll cherish him more and love him with all my heart.

The End

Hi guys. I guess this is the end of Adam and Alex story. Thank you for reading and supporting me. Lots of love.