CHAPTER 4

Song above Promise by EXO the lyrics match with this chapter. The sadness and breakdown feelings, the pressure to make someone happy. Its all connected with this chapter. Thats all from me, enjoyy..

~~
Alex POV;

I knew it. He's cheating on me. He told me that he don't know him, but what was that? Why did his face blushed like that while talking to him! What should i do? He lied to me, but i don't want to lose him. I love him.

That day after he ask me to have lunch with him i get out of the meeting and headed to my car while scrolling instagram picture. I stop at Dean and Katy's picture adoring their cuteness then i saw Adam and that man talking and smiling behind them. And he's fucking blushing! He blushed looking at that man. He likes him. He don't love me anymore.

I haven't met him for 5 days. I miss him so much. I miss playing with him in this playroom, i miss his smell, his touch, i miss everything about him. But he lied to me. He's cheating behind my back. I just want to beat that man to death! How dare him flirting with my boyfriend, my honey, my Adam.

I've been crouching on this bed as soon as class over since yesterday. Crying my eyes out and shivering because i don't know what to do. i remember Adam said if i start a fight again he will break up with me. I don't want to.. i don't want to break up with him.

Adam POV;

I open the door and see something that break my heart. Why is he like that. He's crouching on the bed, crying. He didn't hear me entered the room because he's been crying so hard. I walk to him and sit on the bed beside him.

"Alex baby, why are you crying like this? Come here" I pull him in my arm, caressing his back and his face nuzzles in my neck. "shhhh.... its okay baby, its okay. Calm down and tell me what happened." I soothe him with my softest voice.

"Baby look at me please. I want to look at your face. Please baby." I plead, he lift his face look into my eyes. I kiss his forehead remembering how much i miss him. Then i back to see his face. "I miss you so much Baby." He cry again hearing me said that. I cupped his face in my hand. Caressing his face with my thumb and wipe his tears.

"Shhh. Shhh... baby please stop crying. I beg you please tell me what's wrong. Who did this to you? Baby please tell me." It break my heart to pieces seeing him like this. He is a strong man, he always protect me and rarely cry. I don't know what makes him this sad. His hand is clenching my shirt with sad and hurt expressions on his face.

"You cheat on me" he said with croaky voice because crying too much and his blurry eyes look at me with the same sad look.
"What? What are you talking about? I'm not cheating. Where did you hear that?" I said, too shocked at his nonsense accusation but still remain my soft voice.

"I.. i saw D..Dean and Katy pictures on instagram, you sit behind them and blushing while talking to that man. You told me you don't know him. W..why are you blushing like that? You like him don't you? You.. you don't love me anymore. You hate me because i'm too possessive. P..pleasee don't leave me Adam. Please.. i love you too much. Pleasee.." he plead, stuttering and crying. Oh god. Please make him stop crying. My heart aches so much.

"Alexander, stop crying. Calm down and listen to me." I said firmly. He lift his face, shocked with me using his name while he's still sobbing. Few seconds later he starts to calm down.

"Alex, his name is Sam. He saw me at Wendy's party few weeks ago. I swear i don't know who he is until that day he sat beside me and try to flirt with me. I did blushed because i was flustered. But i ignored him. After this i'll make sure to tell him that i have a boyfriend okay. I'll make sure he won't flirt with me anymore. I promise." I explained.