CHAPTER 7

WARNING! At the end of this chapter has a suicide scene. If you are easily trigger by it please skip this chapter.

Alex POV;

"Wha.. no, no, no.. Adam, baby please no. Please don't leave me. I can't live without you.. please.." i dropped to my knees and cried so hard, begging him to take his words back. I'm scared. I'm scared of losing him. What if he really left me? I love him too much. I'll die without him. What should i do.

"Enough Alex. I've had enough of your bullshit. Just go." His voice was cold and he didn't even look at me while saying that. He really hates me now. "Go Alex!" With that he left me there crying and sobbing like crazy. That's what you deserve Alex! You hurt him. My idiot self made him do that. How can i live without him now. I'm just gonna die.

I dragged my feet out of the house to my car and start driving to my home heading straight to my bedroom. Curling on my bed still crying. There's a lot going in my head. If i beg earnestly will he accept me back? What if he won't accept me again? What should i do with my life without him? How did i live my life before him? How can i kill myself?

~~

It's been a week. I can't bring myself to go to my classes, eat or clean myself. I just drink some water if i feel  thirsty. What is he doing right now? He won't answer his phone and didn't reply any of my messages. I miss him so much. I love him too much. I never cheat, i swear. That bitch kissed me first and i unconciously kissed her back. I know i've been neglecting Adam because of that project but i swear that Sarah and i worked so hard on the project. That day she said that she just want to hang out with me. I did agree because i was grateful for her hard work there's nothing more to it. While Adam get his coffee i tell her that i want to go home with Adam and get up. That's when she get up abruptly and kissed me. I was too shocked because it never crossed my mind that she has feelings for me and i was so stupid for kissing her back without thinking. I regret it. I swear i didn't mean to kissed her back.

Suddenly i heard someone unlocking the door. Adam! I got up so fast and feel my body swaying. I'm too weak and hungry. But i still try to walk to where i heard people talking. It's in his room where he put his clothes and belongings when he had move here. I saw him packing his clothes. He looks so skinny. I missed him so much that i go to him to hug him. But there's someone who hold my arm to stopped my step.

"Let me go! Who are you?!" I ask growling. I saw Adam stop packing his belongings and look at me. "Adam, i missed you so much. Please forgive me honey. Please don't leave me anymore. It hurts so much. Please..." i dropped to my knees and begged. But he didn't say anything and continue what's he doing earlier. His eyes that looking at me was cold and has no emotion. He hates me. The man that was holding me release my arm and went to help Adam and ignoring me.

"Don't ignore me Adam. Who is he? Talk to me, please.." i beg and tell him about the kiss. "I swear Adam, i love you and i've never cheat on you. I swear. You know how much i love you. I will never cheat. You know me too well to know that i'm not lying to you. Please honey, give me one more chance."

"There's no more chance Alex. This is my boyfriend. Remember Sam? He love me and give me freedom to do what i want. He's not a possessive and selfish jerk like you! Just learn from your mistakes and don't do the same thing to your next boyfriend.. or girlfriend!" He said that and left me there. He don't love me anymore. I'm better off dead.

I get up and go to my bathroom where i keep all my medicine. My mind is hazy. I just want to end this suffering and grab a bottle of sleeping pills. Dragging my body to the living room and sit on his favourite couch. I open the bottle and swallow dry the pills as much as i can. Staring into nothing, longing him in my arms and my vision slowly turn into darkness.

**should i end it here? Or you want a happy ending? Please tell me which want is better. Again, thanks for reading and for those that encourage me to keep writing, you are the best. Lots of love❤❤