CHAPTER 6

Adam POV;

When i open my bedroom door, my mother look at me with worried face.

"Oh.. sweetie. What happened? Is it Alex?" She ask while hugging me.

"Mom. I saw him kissing a girl. It hurt so bad mom. It hurts." I said, sobbing and shaking.

"Shhh... Its okay sweetie, its okay. You're going to be fine. Just calm down and try to talk to him. okay?" She soothe me and that makes me calm. I missed her. She sat me on my bed with me still clinging to her. She pull me apart from her. "You know what, if he's really cheating on you i'll make sure to spank him hard that he can't sit for days."

"Pfftttt.. hahaha mom! I can't believe you just said that. You just ruined my sad mood." We laughed so hard after that. She always know how to cheer me up. "I love you mom" I said and hug her back.

"Love you too sweetie. Now go have a bath while i prepare dinner. We will talk later okay?" I just nod to that. I'm just gonna take a quick shower after my mother head to kitchen. I know i will cry again if i were to take a bath. so i shower quickly and dressed.

~~

That night before i go to bed i turn on my phone that has died because i didn't charge it. It has 40 missed calls and 18 unread message. It's all from Alex. Asking me where i am and why didn't i answer his phone calls. I've decided to ignore him so he can learn from his own mistakes. After i've checked all the messages, i put it in silent mode and sleep.

"Adam. Get up sweetie." I heard mom saying while knocking on my door.

"Okay mom, i'm awake."

"Wash up and come down for breakfast."

"Alright. Give me 10 minutes." I take a quick shower and get out from the bathroom to be greeted with Alex sitting on my bed with looks of angry on his face. I just ignore him and get dressed. When i went to open my bedroom door, he jerks my hand away from the doorknob and slam my body on the wall and hold me in place.

"Ughh! What do you want Alex?!" I said that while glaring at him.

"What i want?! What's wrong with you?! You know what i want! I want you! Why are you here?! Why don't you picked up my calls?! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He shouted at me. He's furious and ridiculous. He don't even know his fault yet he's here shouting in my face.

"Let go. I don't want to see your face right now." Without looking at his face i struggling to get away from him. But he push me harder to stay on the wall. "Ouch! It hurts. Please let go of me." I start sobbing and crying because it hurts so much. Physically and emotionally.

He let go of his hold on me and say "i..i'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't cry baby. I'm sorry i hurt you. Please.. please tell me you won't leave me. I..i love you so much Adam. Please.. I know i'm wrong. She kissed me first. I was so shocked that i can't push her. I'm sorry." He was stuttering and panicked that he hurts me. So he pretended he did not know his mistakes after all.

"You're lying. You did kiss her back. Don't lie to me Alex. I saw everything." I said and trying to stay calm. The keyword is trying because i am still crying and sobbing.

"I..i'm sorry i lied. I won't do it again. I promise. I promise Adam. So please don't leave me. Let's go. Back to our home." There he goes, with his innocent face he said that and then pulling my hand out of my bedroom. I jerk my hand from his hold and look in his eyes.

"I can't do this anymore. Let's break up."