Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Seungcheol's P.O.V

Jeonghan is so precious. He's beautiful inside and out. I just couldn't think about anything but him. While I was in bathroom, I was thinking of him. Obviously. Did I do some kind of wrong step towards him? I think my actions scared him little bit. And it's kind of early to open my heart to him right? Well I want to but I really can't.

When I went out he was sitting on his bed and was writing something in his laptop. I called his name but no respond. I called again and finally he looked at me with a smiley face. OH GOD. He was so gorgeous. Well he always is.

"Need help?" I asked as cold tone as I could.

"No thanks. You can sit here for awhile and do something else. I'll be done soon and I'll give you your lines to retell."

"Cool." I sat next to him and watched him typing.

He was so gentle and sometimes his hair was really annoying for me and for him as well. I could barely see his pretty face cause his also very pretty hair was covering it.

"And it's done." He said and smiled at me.

"Really? It was fast."

"Maybe. I hope she'll like it. Cause I really need good marks. So do you."

"I don't actually care about marks you know?"

"Why not?"

"I just don't."

"Don't you wanna study at the university?"

"Too much questions. You gave me a headache." UGH. That's a lie.

"Okay sorry. So do you want me to help you with retelling?"

"I think I can read by myself."

"Fine." He started reading his parts and I did the same thing after him. It was fun to be with him and watch him retelling things I didn't understand.

"That's cool Seungcheol. I think our project will be fine."

"Yeah." And then that awkward silence. We looked at each other and he got very perplexed. He was waiting for me to say something I guess?

"Amm so I think we're done an..."

"Jeonghan?"

"What?"

"Can I...?" He was struggling to guess what I meant. I tried to tease him.

"Can what?" I pretended I was hot and took my jacket off. I got all red on my face and tried to "scared" him like I couldn't breathe anymore. I pretended I was choking and started coughing.

"Seungcheol? What's wrong? OH god what should I do now?" He took my chin and made me to face to him. I noticed his worried expression. He was so scared and I realized it was probably too much? So I started laughing and lied down. I laughed so hard and looked at him. He was shocked.

"You jerk." He laughed with me and sat next to me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Sorry I didn't want to. I just wanted to have fun?"

"Yes. It's fine." He looked away.

"Is little Jeonghaniee upset with me?"

"Since when you're calling me my shitty nickname?"

"Since now!"

I went near to him and looked at his eyes directly. I heard his heavy breathing and that made my heart explode. He was so perfect. Before I even took a chance to process everything. I knew this would be the decision I would never regret I pulled him closer to me until our lips locked. I felt how his hormones grew. I felt how he pulled me closer and slid his hands into my hair. His respond was like he was waiting for this moment for ages. Our kiss first was small. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable or make him hard...? But then it grew bigger and bigger. Without any worries, he pulled me on top of him and wrapped his hands around my waist. We were both exposed and there was no way back. He quickly slid his hand into my pants. DAMN. Jeonghan I didn't know you knew that much and unlocked button.