Chapter one

Before I start special thanks to SamVarty  for finally getting me off my lazy butt. Go check him out!

Ezra pov
She was so skilled. The way she battled with the Darksaber. She beat me every time we trained together.
"Great job today Sabine." I complimented.
"Thanks Ezra , you too." She said back with a smile.
"One more?" She said grinning, her eyes full of determination.
"Hmm. Okay sure. But this time I'm taking you down!" I said cockily.
An hour passed and I still lost.
Hera then called us into the common room to debrief us with a mission.

"Okay, Ezra, Sabine, this is an important mission I have for the both of you. We need you to go back to Krownest to break out Sabine's father. We have him located here at the imperial prison. Cell  2187. He's been transferred there for an execution.We get him, we get the rest of Mandalore to join the rebellion." She described.

After we departed, we quickly reached the prison.  I used my saber to cut through the cell door.
"Sabine?" A man called out.
"Father..." Sabine said with a smile. They quickly hugged, "Quickly we must escape if we want to survive!" He said grabbing her hand and ran out of the cell door.
Bucket heads fired at us, but of course they missed.  Mainly because they can't shoot anything to save their lives. Literally. I wanted them to get out first, so I covered them as they ran. "Ezra! Come on!" Sabine shouted. I ran as quickly as possible, only to be stunned from behind..
Sabine pov
"No!" I yelled as I saw Ezra fall to the ground.
I tried to run over to him, only to have my father grab my hand and leave him.
"We must go Sabine! He'll be okay!" He said as we left the complex.
I'm sorry Ezra....