chapter 9

The crew arrived on Yavin with Ezra in custody.
They all walked together and greeted Mon Mothma and Saw Gerrara.

"Is this Ezra Bridger?" Mon Mothma demanded.
"Yeah that's him, that's the traitor. "  Saw confirmed.

"Rebel scum." Ezra spat.
"Oh and forget my manners, but how is your sister Gerrara? How is she do-, oh wait that's right, she's dead."
Ezra eyes turned a darker shade of yellow.

"Take him to the interrogation room at once." Mothma commanded.

Hera stopped and gave Kanan a weary look.
"Mon Mothma, we apologize for all of this." Hera said.
"No worries captain, the Empire is responsible for the corruption of the infamous Ezra Bridger. I had such high hopes for that boy." She said with a sad tone.

"So did we."

__________________________________________________

In the interrogation room, Ezra sat cuffed at the small table, eyes shining yellow in hate.
"What are you doing with the Empire?!" Saw demanded.
"Not working for you and you pitiful rebellion." Ezra replied with a dark smirk.

"You know the Empire is gonna blow you all out of the water right? We have a massive planet killing weapon."

"What?" Saw said stunned at the words that rolled off the traitor's tongue.
"You're lying." Saw scoffed.
"Am I? Why would I make up something like that? Thrawn will terminate all of you." Ezra said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

Saw left the room in a hurry.

________________________________________________

"He's lying, he has to be...." Hera said grimly.
"Hera, I think we all know he's not...." Zeb said, ears lowering.

"I need to be sure." The Twi' Lek said and stormed into the interrogation room that held the young man.

"Hey Hera, what's up?" Ezra smirked.

"Cut the bantha poodoo Ezra, where is this weapon and how do we destroy it?!" Hera said with venom in her voice.

"Why would I tell you?"

Hera then flipped the table over and yelled at the boy she practically raised.
"SO WHEN WE GET RID OF IT YOU WON'T BE ON IT."
She stared at him trying to intimidate him, only to have Ezra stare back at her with his cold, eviled eyes.

"Too bad." He started to chuckle.
"Whats so funny?" She said confused by his sudden laughter.

"I should have killed you all when I had the chance. Oh well." Ezra coldly replied as he immediately struck fear Inside if her.

"Maybe we should have killed you as well."
Hera muttered back at him.
"Yeah, you should've."