Chapter Four

Kanan pov
I was sitting in the common room with Zeb,Chopper and Sabine.
Zeb and chopper were playing some kind of holo game, and Sabine was searing the imperial records, searching for any information even remotely close to involving Ezra.

"I'm sorry but we have a mission." Hera said walking in.
"What? Hera you know we can't do a mission without the kid!" Zeb nearly roared.
"I could care less about him!" Chopper beeped. Hera sent him a look that could kill.

"Hera, he's right." Sabine sighed.
"I know, but it's a small one. We need to go to Scarif for supplies for a small rebel cell." She insisted.

"Fine." I said finally.

Ezra pov
What was I thinking?! I just gave them up, just like that.
But, I'm protecting them, right?
And for what?
Strength?Greed? POWER?!

But how can I protect them if I'm against them? I did not think about this clearly....

The alarms then started to go off, indicating an attack.
Oh no...

TIEs were sent out and found a rebel crew and ship.I was forced to go out with ground forces, and a prisoner transport.

Kanan pov
It was a trap..... someone somehow managed to send a distress signal to the princess, pretending to be in need.
A prisoner transport was arriving to pick us up and when one arrived, a man with a crimson red lightsaber came out to 'greet' us.
Alongside him was a boy, with dark blue sorta black hair with bright blue eyes and two scars on his cheek.
No.....

"I told you he was bad news!" Chopper beeped.
"Ezra?!" Hera questioned.
"Wh....why?" I said, not understanding the reason of his betrayal.
"What?!" Zeb growled.
"Ezra? Don't do this....." Sabine said to her 'friend'.
Ezra seemed to be slightly affected by what Sabine said.

"Now, apprentice, take them out." The man said.

Ezra raised his blaster and aimed it at Sabine.....

"I'm sorry Sabine..."
Sabines body fell to the ground and she didn't move.