chapter five

Kanan pov
We all woke up in a cell,I could feel the emotions of my team... anger, confusion, disgust, and pity.

Sabine had bandages over her stomach where she was shot, huh, I guess Ezra refused to wound her fatally.

Zeb was the first to speak, "grrr, when I get my hands on that kid, I'll beat the dark side out of him with choppers antenna!" He growled.

"Sabine? You okay?" Hera questioned comfortably.
Sabine groaned,"uhh, yeah I'll live."

"Good. Now, Kanan, what are we gonna do about the kid?" Zeb asked sounding depressed about his best friend's sudden betrayal.

"Zeb, I don't think we can do anything, he's a major threat to the rebellion." Hera said.

As if on cue, the cell door automatically opened, the inquisitor and Ezra walked in.

"Great, you're awake," Ezra grinned devilishly.
"Kid, why are you doing this?" Zeb demands.

"Because I realized that it was the stupid rebellion that killed my parents, and I also figured out that no matter what you try to do, everyone you've ever cared about dies." Ezra answered, giving us an evil look.

"Ezra, you can't do this." I said, knowing where was going.

"Can't I? I've already been trained as an inquisitor, a Jedi killer and I am sick of the pathetic rebellion." He said, sending glares that could kill at me.

"Yes, you don't have to." Sabine cries out at him.

"Too late, six months too late." Ezra smirked.

"It's time to start the interrogation, Jedi first." The inquisitor said as I was dragged out of the cell and into another one.

"Now, Jedi, tell us, where is the rebel base located? Hmm?"

This is gonna suck....

Sabine pov
"Chopper find out where they are keeping kanan." Hera said to the astromech.

"Wait, what about the kid? We're not leaving him again, are we?" Zeb pleaded.

"He stays here." Hera said, eyes were starting to tear up about her "son's" traitorous actions.

"Why?!"

"Because he is a threat! Too dangerous to be around, we now know what he is capable of, HE SHOT SABINE Zeb! He didn't have a second thought about pulling the trigger!" Hera nearly screamed at the lasat.

"He's dangerous."

"You're right, I am."

Sorry this. Took so long, I was at the beach and what not.....
Any who thanks again for 400 followers and stuff!!!!
Keep reading!  And comment down what you think about this chapter!!
~Ashton