chapter 10

Hera told the crew what Ezra had said and it had shocked them.

"So he won't tell me. Zeb, you wanna shot with the kid?" Hera asked the lasat.

"Uhh sure." He scratched his head.

_______________________________________

"Um, hey kid." Zeb started.

"What do you want?"

"Look, you need to tell us about this weapon. Just tell us the name." Zeb tried.

"Nope. Not happening." Ezra said with a grim smirk.

"You know, I have a question..." the kid asked.
"Yeah? What is it?"

"Where were you when your kind was getting disintegrated? I mean, you didn't really help them as they were getting slaughtered." Ezra asked evily.

Taken back, Zeb wanted to kick in the kid's face.
He growled "How dare you? We were the greatest warriors the galaxy has ever seen besides the Jedi."

"They how did they die so quickly?"

At that moment, Zeb left the room just so he wouldn't murder the young man in front of him.

_______________________________
Sabine was the next to walk in.
"Hello Ezra." She said professionally.

"Mandalorian." Ezra addressed.

"So, what is it about that weapon that you won't tell us?"
"Why would I tell you?" He scoffed.
"Because we are friends. I still trust you, just like you still trust me. I can feel it Ezra, your trust, feelings, thoughts. With the Empire , you feel stronger, more powerful. You think you're doing you are doing the right thing, but Ezra, you're not." Sabine said with complete understanding.

"The weapon is a fully automated battle station. "
Ezra calmly stated.

"And the name?"

"Star Dust. At least that's what the project is called, I'm not sure what the actual name is." Ezra spilled.

"Thank you Ezra." And with that, Sabine left the room.

___________________________

"Why would he tell you?" Hera asked confused at how quickly Ezra caved in.

"Hera is right, Ezra has never been this quick to spill some secrets. " Kanan added.

"I don't know, but we should be more concerned with this weapon." Sabine said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go talk to him." Kanan said heading towards the interrogation room.

_____________________________

"Ezra. " Kanan said to the boy.

"Jedi." Ezra spat.

"Remeber, you were a Jedi once too, you still are. I can still feel the light inside of you. It's more powerful than your darkness."

"The dark side is much more powerful. And there is no more things holding me back. You would be pretty surprised to the amount of power you have." Ezra plainly said.

"Ezra, none of us want this for you. Please see that. We all care about you. Me and Hera see you as our own son, Zeb sees you as his little brother and best friend. Chopper is..... Chopper." Kanan said, surprised to see Ezra chuckle at the mention of chopper.

"And Sabine, I think she feels a certain way about you, that even you would be surprised at." That got Ezra's attention.

"Where were you when all the Jedi got murdered by the clone troops, I mean you saw your master practically saved your pathetic life. And all because one Jedi loved someone he wasn't allowed to love. That's how messed up the Jedi were, think of it, if they allowed them to be together the Empire would never have formed. No feelings, attachments, possessions, nothing. Anakin Skywalker wouldn't have become the ruthless man he became now hadn't he?" Ezra said, catching Kanan off guard.

"You're probably right." Kanan muttered.

"Just help us, Ezra. You'll only make things worse for yourself. "Kanan insisted, he saw Ezra's eyes flash blue.
"Kanan? What's going on? Why am I chained to the table?" Ezra said out of panic.

Not sure if it's a trick, Kanan quickly called for the rest of the crew.

"Ezra? What's the last thing you remember?" Hera asked.

"Uhh, Sabine and I went on a mission with Saw, and he stunned us. Then I woke up in a detention center on Lothal....." The young man said with honest eyes.

"He's telling the truth." Kanan said with a small smile.

"So, he doesn't remember almost killing you and Sabine?" Zeb asked.

"Wait what?!" Ezra yelled in confusion.

"It's a very long story. Come on, let's check him over." Hera said unlocking Ezra's arms.

When they brought him to the medic bay, they found a small device on the back of his neck.

How was that? Please comment was you thought about it! Criticism is needed!!!