Chapter 12

A/n real quick: okay so sorry I've been gone, bee busy with school and stuff. But I'm back!!! And here is the final chapter of the Disappearance series! Hope you all enjoy!

After they got back Ezra, he started telling them everything he knew; about the Death Star, or the plans for one, and plans to take over planets and extract kyper crystals to power said weapon.

Kanan and Ezra quickly got back to roles as master and student, and father and son as well. Sabine and Ezra got a little more "friendly" so to say with each other.  Hera has also been talking to Ezra about this boy, he has the ability to build thing using the force,
"The kid's name is Rowan Freemaker, or so I've heard. And his siblings have vested the emperor himself so he could be of use to us." Hera continued.
"Sounds good." Ezra commented.
"Yeah, but I'm gonna have you and Kanan go on a mission while we recruit him. On Jedah, we're gonna have you both investigate the shipments that we have monitored. Like you said, they're using lightsaber crystals for this weapon, we can't afford that." Hera informed the boy.

"Okay, I'll go tell Kanan. We'll leave immediately." Ezra smiled, happy to help.

"Thank you Ezra." Hera sighed happily.
———————-

Kanan and Ezra were dating their goodbyes as they boarded their ship.
"We'll come back, don't worry." Kanan told Hera as he hugged her tight.
Ezra gave her a hug as well, Zeb received a friendly punch and in return got a wack on the head.

Lastly for Sabine, he quickly gave her a hug, but as he turned around to get on the designated shuttle, Sabine called after him.

"Ezra!"
"What?"
Before he could say anything else she gave him a kiss.
Everyone was stunned, Zeb's jaw was on the floor, Hera and Kanan smiled at each other, Chopper practically screamed, and Ezra...poor soul, his face was a red as Darth Vader's lightsaber.

"I..uh.well..yeah." He stuttered.
Sabine chuckled at his awkwardness.
"Bye Ezra."
"Uh, yeah. Bye Sabine." He managed to choke out.
As the two Jedi climbed into their ship and flew off, they both knew what was coming, they weren't gonna live.
And they were right.
While on Jedah, the Empire decided to test out the weapon on the planet.
Hera heard of this as well.
"Kanan! Get off the planet! Now!" She yelled into the comm.

"Hera, it's too late. Ezra was shot as we were leaving the city, imperial troops were keeping people from leaving, Ezra fought back. I'm sorry Sabine. And Hera, I love you." Kanan said with a sad tone.
"KANAN!"
Then silence.
"The planet...its gone." A rebel recruit announced grimly.

"I never should've sent them." Hera cried.
The Rebellion lost two great heroes that day. Hera's crew never forgot Kanan and Ezra and fought for their legacy.

ALRIGHT there we go. That's the end of the Disappearance series. Don't be mad! I said I was gonna tie it all up with Rogue One and I did, along with that Freemakers show. But yeah! Leave your thoughts! And it's good to be back lol!!