Chapter seven

Get ready for this chapter!!!!! Mwahahaha

After Ezra left the cell holding his former friends, Kanan came as quickly and quietly as he could.
He unlocked the door and gave his team their weapons.
"Kanan we need to leave. We can't save him." Hera said grimly.

Kanan sighted."I know."
They then all left the cell, only to be greeted by storm troopers, which wasn't a problem thanks to Sabine.
As they ran to their ship, they had to split up, Kanan and Sabine take out the ship from the inside while Hera, Zeb and Chopper get the Ghost.

---------—-----------------------------------
Kanan and Sabine raced to the control room, only to be met by Ezra. His golden eyes piercing seem like they are looking straight at your soul.
"Ezra, don't...." Sabine warned.
In return, he quietly activated his Crimson saber, Sabine turns her darksaber on as well, Kanan joining in as well.
The young apprentice quickly lunged  at the man he once saw as a father,

Kanan quickly blocked it, Sabine tried to go in to a least injure the young man, but failed and received a  small burn on her arm.
She gasped at the sudden pain, only to send Ezra a warning stare.
Ezra was going in for the kill, not hesitating at all, especially when it came to Kanan, he rose his hand causing Kanan to slowly rise into the air, the older man began feeling oxygen slip away from him.

As Ezra was strangling his previous master, Sabine quickly ran up to him and tackled him.
The invisible hand released Kanan's throat, causing him to gasp for air.

Back to Sabine an Ezra, he kicked the Mandalorian off of him as hard as he could.  She went back a few feet, but quickly got up and so did Kanan.
Their sabers were all activated again and they all knew that one of them will not be making out of this alive...