On tips for survival

A couple seconds later, my eyes shot wide open, and I sucked in air greedily. When had I forgotten how to breathe?

"Jordan!" Someone called. I looked down at my hand.

It was still there.

I looked over at the doorway.

It was still white.

Not to mention crowded with people.

Oh shoot.

"Jordan, are you okay?" A voice called. I turned my head to see Percy and Nico, the two boys holding me off the ground. When had my legs stopped working?

I looked down again to see Leo with his long fingers wrapped around my wrist, slowly uncurling my clenched fingernails from my skin. He managed to release my death hold on my arm, and blood slowly trickled from my self inflicted wounds.

Why today?

I just got here.

I might've made some friends.

But no. Any chance of that flew away with my sanity.

"I'm sorry." I breathed, slumping further down in the two boys's clutches. Percy scrambled to hold me up, but Nico seemed fine. He's stronger than he looked.

"Just-" I cut myself off, stopping. A flash of long light brown hair had just flashed by my door.

No way.

Not here.

"What is it, Jordan?" Percy asked, staring out the door as well.

"It’s- it's nothing." I croaked. It couldn't be.

It couldn't be her.

I missed her so much that I must be hallucinating again.

"Are you okay?" Annabeth came rushing into my room, and upon finding the three boys bodily holding me up, a small frown crossed her face.

"What happened?" She asked softly. Why do they all want to know?

Why can't they just leave me alone?

Don't they realize I'm no good?

I'll be gone before they even know it.

They'll forget just like all the others do.

"Hey, Jordan, Jooordan-" Leo waved a hand in front of my face, confused. My eyes focused on his hand, glad to have a rhythm to follow. I sensed a smile cross his face as my eyes followed his fingers, back and forth, back and forth...

Snap-!

His fingers snapped right in front of my eyes, making me blink.

My eyes focused on him, and before I could think about what I was doing, I hurled myself at him, growling. He laughed and backed up a couple steps, but I had already lost my motive.

The dizziness overtook my senses, and I suddenly couldn't tell up from down. Down sounded really nice right now...

I slumped forwards- well, maybe forwards, I couldn't tell- expecting to hit the hard ground. Instead, I felt an effort that landed me headlong into Leo's chest, Nico leaning over me and circling his arms around my waist.

I looked up, my eyes taking in concerned expressions. My face blazed a bright red- so much for not blushing- and Nico let go of me immediately. My weight took out Leo, and I landed on the floor with my head in Leo's lap.

"Why hello there." Leo greeted good-naturedly.

"I'm gonna kill you." I growled, but I couldn't hide the blush staining my cheeks. Looking around, it seemed none of the others boys could either.