Chapter 6: Bloodlines ✔️

Even though I intended to be dead to the world for a few hours, it turns out my brain had other ideas even though my body was physically exhausted. I slept for an hour at most and when I couldn't sleep anymore, I paced back and forth across my room until even that wouldn't calm my thoughts so I burst out of my room and stormed down the hall until I found the library.

I entered and looked around the room seeing if Eric was still in here, when I couldn't find him, my entire body relaxed. I walked calmly along looking at all the book covered in a thick coat of dust and then I stopped as I spotted one that was not covered in dust. I pulled it out and discovered it was the book Eric had shown me earlier, the book about 'The Cursed'.

I looked around the library and decided to sit in the comfy leather couch that was calling my name. I sat down and got comfortable before I opened the book onto the first page it was the picture of the twelve cursed, looks like Eric opened it backwards.

I flip to the next page and find it is the Frosara bloodline tree as I notice the elegantly scrawled name in purple on the top, it goes on for five more pages until it shows the last page where then it is information about the Frosara bloodline.

Children of the Frosara bloodline are often Ice Weavers or Mages Of Ice, this allows them to manipulate ice, or sometimes even water, to a certain degree and many of them can create shapes out of ice with their mind or the weaker ones only need on...

Children of the Frosara bloodline are often Ice Weavers or Mages Of Ice, this allows them to manipulate ice, or sometimes even water, to a certain degree and many of them can create shapes out of ice with their mind or the weaker ones only need one touch to freeze something. They feel a strong connection to snow leopards or polar bears and often take one on as a spirit animal, binding their souls together. The Frosara bloodline has two relics which are the infinity ice daggers that if touched by anyone but someone of the Frosara bloodline, they will be frozen solid and then crumble into tiny pieces. The infinity ice daggers have been replicated but none are as cold as the two relics.

The Kheelan bloodline is next and it is very short for some reason and it only takes me two pages till I get to the information page.

Children of the Kheelan bloodline are always Ghost Riders or Merpeople. Ghost Riders live forever though they have no soul and live in another realm, some think dire wolves come from there, they descend down on earth every ten years using lightning, and some can control it, to bring home a bride in hopes of reproducing because they are almost all infertile. Mermaids or Mermen live underwater and can be on land for short periods of time unless they have a blue eel as a spirit animal, blue eels resulted from an eel bonding with Kheelan's pearl staff and can give the bearer immense influence over water and lightning. When they choose to have a spirit animal the Ghost Riders usually chooses something from their realm and the Mermaids or Mermen choose sea creatures.