Frens With Benefits (Josh x Reader)

A/N: 

Warnings: None really Fairly vanilla, squirting.

You've been friends with Josh for as long as you can remember, ever since his family moved in next door, and the two of you have been friends with Tyler and his now wife Jenna for quite some time too. The four of you have plans to go see a movie today. You text Josh to see if he's ready to go yet. You know it's early still but your bored and you were hoping the two of you could hang out until it was time to meet up with Tyler and Jenna. Josh doesn't respond, so you decide to just walk next door. The doors unlocked, and you let yourself in like you always do.

"Josh?" you call out.

No answer.

You walk up the stairs to his bedroom. Upon entering his bedroom so see light coming out from under the door of the attached master bathroom and hear the distinct sound of the shower running. You sit on his bed playing on your phone and wait for him to be done.

The bathroom door finally opens and Josh walks out into his bedroom. You expected to see him dressed and ready to go but he's NAKED! Not only is he naked but he's semi-hard, he must of just finished jerking off in the shower. You try to look away but you can't... he's HUGE!

"Sorry, sorry, sorry I was bored I tried to text but you didn't respond so I just let myself in like I always do, god I'm sorry." You ramble covering your eyes, pretending like you didn't see.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you were here already." He says frantically searching for something to cover himself, before heading back into the bathroom to grab a towel, wrapping it around his waist, and returning to grab clothes from his room.

"Sorry I assumed you brought clothes in there with you." You say feeling embarrassed for the both you.  

"Don't worry about it" he says heading back to the bathroom to get dressed.

You decide to head back downstairs to the kitchen and let him get dressed in peace. You see a bag of chips on the counter and decide to snack on it to distract yourself while you wait for Josh, but you just keep picturing his huge dick in your head, and you feel a sensation taking over deep in your stomach. 

No... No.. No ..No.. I'm not getting horny over  my best friend.

"Hey where'd you go?" Josh calls as he walks down the stairs "oh there you are. Hey don't eat all my chips!" He jokes, playfully bumping you with his hip, and taking the chips away from you. He seems to be acting like nothing happened, Thank god.

but there goes your mind again. Dick. Horny, Crashing Hips, WHAT!? NO! Stop, Stop!

You look over at him, try to ground yourself, remind yourself you've never thought of him in that way but its not working, have you been blind your whole friendship? He look so good in his white deep V t-shirt layered with necklaces that anchor his shirt to his chest in all the right places, his tight camo skinny jeans that are making you wonder how he fits it in there. 

STOP!

At this point the sensations in your stomach have made there way between your legs and you realize the only chance to carry on with this day with any kind of normalcy is to take care of the feeling.

"Hey, I'm gonna go touch up my makeup before we leave, I'll be right right back" You say, as you walk up the stairs to Josh's bathroom.

You enter the bathroom, shut the door, close the lid to the toilet, and sit down sliding you hand into your pants. You can't believe how wet you are from all this. You start to rub yourself trying to think of anything but Josh but it's no use and you give in to the thoughts swirling through your head. Suddenly the door opens.

"Hey we're gonna be late are you...Oh Shit!! Josh exclaims

"Fuck, Josh, don't you knock!" you bark

"I didn't now I had to you said you were just touching up your makeup, how was I supposed to know you were in here touching YOURSELF!"  

"Josh, get out!" 

"You liked what you saw huh?" he teases.

"Out, Josh!!!  You snap. He turns to leave pausing briefly before turning back around.

"Do you want help? He asks with a smirk

"SERIOUSLY?!, Josh, out!! 

"I am serious..." he says biting his lip

That's all the convincing you needed. You stand up, practically throwing yourself at Josh, your mouths crash, and clothes fly off as you make your way to the bed. He pushes you down on the bed,climbing on top of you, sliding his hand between your thighs. 

"Fuck you're so wet, all that from seeing me naked?" he teases 

"Josh, just shut up and fuck me!" You say trying to makes things more about fucking and less about the two of you. He reaches to his night stand drawer digging around. "What are you doing" You ask impatiently. 

"I'm trying to find a condom." he admits.

"Josh I've known you my whole life and I'm on birth control, just fuck me please." You beg sounding needy.  He slides into you with a groan. God he feels so good, his size making you let out a small gasp. He's still wearing his necklaces and with every thrust the cold pendants graze across your chest, intensifying your pleasure. His hands find your breasts and his mouth your neck. Him touching you like this feels so foreign and almost taboo, turning you on even more, and you feel yourself getting close. "I'm gonna come." You whisper. That was all he needed to hear, you feel him fill you up as you ride out your orgasm. Josh pulls out collapsing  on top of you. 

"Dude my sheets are soaked, did you squirt or something?" He asks out of breath. You cover your face embarrassed. "Mmmmmm that good huh? I thought only porn stars did that shit." He jokes. 

"Shut up." you kid punching him in the arm.

"Still frens?" he jokes knowing how you always crack up when Tyler calls him that.

"yeah frens with benefits. You joke back

"I'd like that." He says 

A/N: I havent decided if I should write more parts to this or leave it a one shot? Thoughts?