Blood Lust (Tyler x Reader)

A/N: My wattpad followers are the best and never give me shit for my writing so I'm only posting this here and in one 18+ Fanfic group I admin on FB. With that being said I know some of you reading this and my other work probably aren't old enough despite my tagging this as mature but let's just keep acting like mature adults ok, you guys have been awesome thus far. I'm really nervous to post this one.

Warnings: Blood/bloodplay, period sex, daddy kink, mention of past knife play, slight  orgasm denial/edging, choking.

You weren't feeling well today; fatigued, moody, a slight upset stomach and the start of a headache right behind your eyes, but you knew that would change the second Tyler got in the door and got his hands on you like you knew he was planning to do. He's been away on tour for quite some time and was finally on his way back home to you now that tour was over. The two of you have spent the last months working out your sexual appetites and frustrations via late night Factime sex; "I'm gonna fuck you into the mattress the second I walk though the door."  Tyler's words from last night phone session play through your head. You were ready for him, wearing nothing but a white lace matching bra and panty set as you sat on the couch waiting for the front door to open, trying desperately not to touch yourself as you waited, knowing it wasn't allowed without Daddy's permission. Finally after what seems like forever you hear his keys jiggling in the front door, your desire pooling in your abdomen. The door pushes open. 

"Mmmmm Fuck baby, look at you all ready for Daddy." Tylers groans as soon as he gets sight of you, dropping everything he was carrying by the door and quickly shedding his jacket. "I meant what I said last night.. let's go..get your ass up the stairs." He says pulling you to your feet, a small gush of wetness, soaking your panties as you stand; it's been far too long. 

"Yes, Daddy." You answer obediently, with a smirk. You run quickly up the stairs, Tyler following you behind giving you playful spanks the entirety of the way. He pick you up bridal style when you reach the top of the stairs, carrying you the rest of the way to the bedroom. He kicks the ajar door open with his foot, walks over to the end of the bed and tosses you down, briskly shedding his shirt before climbing on top of you. He laps and nips at your neck wildly as he unclasps your bra before sitting up between you legs and hooking his perfectly flawed thumbs into the waist band of your panties pulling them down. But as they near your ankles Tyler's eyes light up in a way you've never seen before. "What is it Ty?" you ask using your hands to push yourself up into a sitting position and that's when you notice it, the dark crimson spot on your panties; fuck of all days for your period to come early. 

You knew Tyler had a thing for blood, the two of you were no stranger to bloodplay and knife play. You still remember how you found out, how it all started. You and Tyler had just moved in to your new apartment together, in the middle of the night you got up to get yourself a drink of water forgetting the new layout  and falling down the stairs, splitting open your chin; the look in Tyler's eyes turning from concern to lust once he knew you were ok. He was so eager to clean you up and get a better look at it, ultimately deciding you needed stitches. He slipped a blood stained finger into his mouth humming lowly to himself on the drive to the emergency room, and held your jacket tightly over his lap as you squirmed while the nurse stitched you up.  You had a lot of questions on the way home that night, question he was happy to answer, pleased to finally speak to you openly about his kink he had been hiding from you. Seeing how much it got Tyler going, really got you going too, and somehow middle of the night stitches on your chin turned into testing the waters with knifeplay at four a.m. Tyler loved everything about blood, the ruby red color, the way it beaded to the surface of your skin when he dragged the blade of a knife with just enough pressure across it, the way it dripped landing in perfect dots, or how it got tacky and darkening in color as it dried , the way it smelled of lightly rusted iron, and taste of copper. He loved it all but surely he wouldn't feel the same about your period, would he? 

"Oh shit Tyler I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting it for a few more days, let me make it up to you." You say slightly embarrassed as  you fumble with his belt buckle. "You know what they say, blow job week." You tease with a chuckle but Tyler's not laughing his eyes still heavily glued to the crimson stain. "Ummm Tyler?"

"Baby just let me fuck you please!" He begs, his voice low and raspy; eyes full of lust, practically in a trance.

"Ty, are you sure? I know you like blood and everything but--"

"I'm sure!" He says sternly. "Just tell me I can touch it please."

"Whatever you want Daddy." You say relaxing back onto the bed, you couldn't tell him no when he got that look in his eyes; his desire fueled your own. He instantly pushes your legs open, sinking two fingers of his right hand  into you with closed eyes and a throaty groan. He thrusts his fingers into you wildly making you moan loudly; your sensitivity heightened by your hormones. "Fuck it feels good, Daddy." He pulls his fingers almost all the way out of you. admiring the blood that's collected on them and beginning to pool in the center of his palm, then pushing them back in, curling them inside of you, caressing your g-spot. "Fuck I can't believe how good this feels Daddy, I'm gonna --"

"Not yet!" He barks quickly removing his fingers from you. He grabs onto your thigh with his right hand smearing blood down your leg as he pulls himself free with the other, lining himself up at your entrance and pushing in. He positions himself sitting back so he can watch as his crimson covered length slides in and out of you. He brings his bloodied hand to you neck squeezing it tightly as he fucks you into the mattress as promised, leaving behind a partial scarlet print. It isn't long before you can tell he's close; a combination of too much time apart and his fondness for blood. "Cum for me!" he demands as he spills inside you, his words and warm cum triggering your own orgasm you've been holding back.  "Come on round two in the shower." He states staring at his bloodstained right hand, opening and closing it admiring it's tacky properties.