Unreal ❄

I jumped happily on the sofa when I won in a car race against this pretty boy beside me. I kept on squealing, jumping and laughing that I accidentally dropped my game contoller.

"Aaah!"

I stopped when I heard a high pitched voice exclaimed. I snapped my head at him and saw him scratching his forehead cutely, his lips is pouty and his nose is scrunching. Cute.

I let out another series of laughs. I dont know but I'm just this happy whenever I'm with him.

"I'm sorry Ji, let my superpower heal you"

I said in between laughs, my stomach is hurting already.

I sat down on his lap and then wrapped my arms around his neck and started to shower his forehead with my short and sweet kisses.

"How many do you want?"

I keep on planting kisses on his forehead and I'm loving the feeling of his arms wrapped around my waist.

"It's up to you"

He smiled so beautifully, his lashes are battling and his eyes are forming into fits of crescents. I also add his plumpy lips that almost gave me heart attack.

As what he said, I kissed his forehead for god knows how many times already. He keeps on telling me that it doesnt hurt anymore but I insist, I do not stop until I'm not yet satisfied. Like, since when did I feel unsatisfied when I'm kissing him?

"That's enough, baby seriously"

Because I'm hard headed, I'm not stopping. He's laughing and I swear, his giggles can sweep all my worries away. We're both giggling and I'm so happy that I get to be with the man of my dreams.

"No it's not."

I continued giving his forehead the treatment it deserves but I squirmed when he suddenly tickled my sides which is my weakness.

"Hey stobien!"

I warned him while staring at his beautiful black orbs. He looks so angelic, so beautiful, so ethereal that I wouldnt mind staring at him forever. I've never seen someone this breathtaking without even doing anything.

"Yah! I'm hungry lets eat."

He cut the silence when he noticed that I've been staring for so long.

He poked my sides one more time before pushing me to the side of the sofa.

"Yah! Since when did you dump me like this like we never had anything between us?" I questioned him dramatically.

He just ignored me and stood up and went to our refrigerator.

"We ran out of marshmallows!" He shouted while checking each corners of the ref

We both love grilled marshmallows. That's the food we often eat when we go outside. We grill the soft mallows and feed each other until both our cheeks are stuffed with it. We will take photos together with our bloated cheeks and will edit it out for funny memes. We are like kids when we are together and I'm thankful that he's someone I call my boyfriend.

"Really? Let's eat something else, then."

I plainly said while scrolling through my phone.

"I'll buy, just wait for me."

Really? In this rainy weather? Just for marshmallows? Its like 10 pm?

"Are you serious?"

He went to his room to change clothes and to get his wallet. Is he craving for mallows that much?

"Dont go out! It's raining hard!"

"You want mallows too, dont you?"

"Yes but-"

"Me too. Wait for me. I'll come back."

He kissed my forehead and hugged me unusually tight, he almost break my bones.

"Ok. Come back asap"

I glanced at him one more time befoe he went. I stood up then prepared the bowls and sticks we are going to use for grilling. After preparing, since he's not yet coming back, I just nap for a while on the sofa

My senses woke up when I heard the door opened slowly. I sat up and watched him walk to the table with heads down. He's holding two packs of marshmallows so what's wrong?

I followed him and looked at his gloomy eyes.

He looks

sad?

But why?

He sat down on the chair beside the table. He's not looking at me, his grip at the packs of marshmallows on both of his hands is tight. He's just looking at the marshmallows and not uttering a single word. I'm starting to think if he wanted more packs but the convenience store has only 2 left, or if the cashier is too cold towards him or if the umbrella got carried away by strong wind. I'm confused.

I jumped in surprise when my phone rang from my pocket. My bestfriend is calling. I answered it while looking at Jimin whose eyes never left the things he's holding.

"COME HERE IN 13TH STREET NOW!"

"W-w-w-WHY?"

I'm stuttering. Why is she urging me to come there in the middle of the night. And plus, I have to talk with Jimin.

"STOP ASKING JUST COME HERE!"

I'm panicking and i dont even know why. This girl is probably asking for help again because of his abusive boyfriend.

I took my wallet with me and went to the table.

"I'm sorry, Ji I'll come back asap okay? Tell me what's wrong later."

I kissed his forehead and hugged him tight. He's so cold and I'm starting to get worried but my friend seems in emergency so I have to leave him for a while.

"Wait for me, Ji okay? We'll eat that later."

My eyebrows furrowed. He didnt reply. Is he mad at me?

I walked towards the door with heavy feet. Why is he not talking to me? We're perfectly fine just minutes ago?

I just shook off my thoughts and looked over my shoulder one more time before opening the door.

He's still head down.

I sighed.

I went out the apartment with umbrella and rode a taxi that will take me to 13th street. I'm getting nervous but I shake it off. My palms are cold and my heart is thumping and I dont even know why.

I'm almost there and I can see police cars and bunch of people looking at one specific direction.

My phone rang and my bestfriend is calling again.

"We're here." I told the driver and paid him before going out the car.

I answered the call with shaky hands.

"WHERE ARE YOU WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG?"

I listen to her as I walk to the direction of people gathering around a specific spot.

"I'm here, now tell me what's wrong!"

I said in a loud voice while walking nearer and nearer to that direction. I'm holding my phone tighter on my ear.

Out of curiosity, I uttered a lot of excuse me to see what they are looking at.

I saw a lifeless man lying on the ground, pool of blood is flowing along with the rain.

He's

He's familiar.

Very familiar.

I dropped my umbrella.

I felt a bucket of ice washed over my whole body. Tears are rolling down along with the cold drops of rain. I can feel my knees go jelly. I can feel my heart sinking down to my diaphragm.

I dropped my phone before I drop on my knees.

"W-what was he d-doing in the apartment"