Mine.?? Yours. (part 4)

(Dedicated to kojagorimalik )

Mine.?? Yours..
(Part 4)

Swasan were leaving the shopping mall when Swara stopped moving and called Sanskar.

"Suniye jii. You go, I will come in 5 minutes." She said and Sanskar looked at her. "I will also come with you." He replied as he dont want her to create more trouble.

"Jii its okay. I will go." She said nervously looking here and there. Sanskar looked at her and wondered now what is the problem.

"What happened Swara?" He asked her politely keeping his hand on the side of her cheek.

"Woh. I need to buy something PERSONAL." She replied in a breathe closing her eyes stressing the last words. Sanskar understand her words and left to parking area after agreeing once.

***

Sanskar was sitting in the study room closing his eyes and resting his head on the back of the chair.

'She is unique piece, sometimes stuffs me with so much food and now giving me nothing to eat.' He thought and sighed rubbing his hand on his stomach. 'Even not letting me help herself saying "Jii if I will take your help then I will go to hell." I dont understand from where this girl learns all this drama.' He thought and again started to turn the pages of the file in irritation.

At the same time, he heard the knock on the door making him smile widely as he can imagine the food and his mouth starts to water but next minute thinking of all the oily things, he made faces but then sighs and thought 'something is better than nothing.' He was brought back to the original world by the growling of his stomach.

'Wait yaar, going na.' He said to his stomach and left to the dining table but find nothing. He gave 'what-the-hell' expressions but next minute seeing a rose and chit lying on his chair, he smiled like a child who got a chocolate.

He immediately picked it up and kissed the rose and opened the chit.

'Waiting in room.' It reads.

'So unromantic, dont worry Mrs. Maheshwari, I will teach you everything.' He thought and grinned, then ran to the room as fast as possible.

He just stopped outside the room and took deep breathes calming his uneven breathe and entered in the room.

***

Swara was standing on the corner nervously bitting her nails thinking if he didnt liked it, she saw him running from the window and her heart started to beat fast and she was eveb able to hear the 'lub-dub' sounds.

She calmed herself down and took a deep breathe and that time Sanskar opened the room door.

She looked at him, and was lost in his eyes, his state was not less than her's.

The room was decorated beautifully with lots of balloons, flowers and curtains making it look beautiful and romantic and a table in the middle of the balcony. But he didnt looked at anything, and was busy admiring his wife who was standing on the corner looking nothing less than a angel from the heaven in that dress of her looking at him with a blush on her cheeks.

For a minute, he forgot to take breathe and both kept staring at each other.

He moved forward and forwarded his hand for her, without another word she too started to move towards him both hypnotized by the feeling of LOVE.