Mine..?? Yours. (part 2)

This story is dedicated to the readers who wanted to read something on Kavita's track.
I just hope it is worth reading.
(Ayesha123, MeenaMahalakshmi, ektakhan19, AngelGoldie.)
Sorry if I forgot to mention someone. Bachi samaj ke maaf kr dena🙏🙏.

Rest all the requests will be processed shortly😉.

Mine..?? Yours.
(Part 2)

Sanskar came in the room and became confused on seeing her smirking.

'What is going in her mind? Is she thinking of making me jealous like I did with her using Kavita. Then You are wrong Mrs. Sanskar. I am smart enough to fall in your traps.' He thought and move towards her.

He placed her hand on her shoulder.

"Badi Maa is calling you." He said and she without saying a word left the place with a straight face.

He became confused. He thought atleast she will say a word but now he is more scared because he came to know she is planning something very big.

He prayed to God for the safety of everyone and specially him and then sat on the couch became busy with his work.

***

Swara went to Ap and she said her to go to Market to bring some things.

Swara nodded and left the house.

While going she thought how she saw a smile on his face when he entered the room making her aware that may be he read her facial expressions. She calmed herself down and then making a straight face left to meet Ap.

She came back to her senses when the car stop with a jerk.

She looked up and saw it is a signal and she sighed and looked outside. Her eyes fell on a car in which Kavita was seated, her face was pale and eyes swollen maybe she cried recently.

A feeling of guilt formed in her heart seeing her in this state.

'What was here fault? She was been kidnapped on her wedding day.. if that would have not happened then maybe Sanskar and Kavita would have been living happily and in love. She is suffering too much because of the reasons she was never at fault at?' She thought and felt bad for her.

Her heart ached to think that once Sanskar loved Kavita. But this is also truth that now he dont and he loves her, so if they will be in relation it will only destroy 3 lifes. She thought finding someone perfect for her who will love her and with whom she can move on and live happily coming from the dark shade of the past.

By the time, signal got cleared and the car made its way to the market.

***

At night

Sanskar was sitting on the bed laying his head on the headboard.

Swara entered the room looking exhausted and tensed, she without saying a word or looking at him went towards her side of bed and slept taking blanket leaving a shocked Sanskar behind.

Sanskar opened his eyes feeling someone opening the door, he from the corner of his gazes at her and looked at her tensed face.

'Now what is going in the her mind? Always in the mood to play CID CID. I sometimes feel she is daughter of ACP Pradyuman instead of Shekar Uncle.' He thought seeing her so lost and he became shocked seeing her lying down beside him without a word.

His eyes grew wide and mouth hung open but didnt said a word and slept on his side.

***

Next day