Mine..?? Yours.. (Epilogue)

Mine..?? Yours..
Epilogue

It has been 2 weeks since that incident, the horrible incident took away all the pain and give a new hope and way of leaving to everyone.

Ragini accepted her mistake as she finally came to know about the true meaning of LOVE, the pure feeling seeing SwaSan. She loved Laksh but when it started to turn into obsession even she was unaware but finally her eyes opened and she realised and giving back all the property was ready to leave MM, but Laksh stopped him giving their relation a chance as he was also not always correct. He did a lot with her, she even beared because of him and somewhere he was responsible of her changing, thinking all this he gave her a chance and now they are working on their relation.
Dp, Ap, Ram and Sujata are happy seeing their children, Uttara is busy with exams while Pari is pregnant making Adarsh and everyone happy.

Shekar and Shomi forgave Dadi on a condition that she will not do anything in future and on realising what she was doing she also accepted it and apologised from everyone specially Shomi. So now Dada, Dadi, Shomi, Shekar and Dida live altogether as a happy go lucky family.

When everything was being settled in Kolkata, our love birds were there in Mumbai, happy for everyone in their family.

In these two weeks, Sanskar took good care of her resulting that she is all fit and fine with just a scar on her left side. He is 24*7 with her, not going to office and only taking her care, both developing and increasing the bond between them, filling the spaces, insecurities which were left before for being A COUPLE. A PERFECT COUPLE.

Two people bound by a awkward situation are deeply and immensely in love with each other.

***

A whole dark area is shown,

"Sanskar." Came a voice of Swara, who was walking and trying to find Sanskar in the dark.

The light was gone few minutes back and he said he will come after checking, a whole '30' minutes have passed after this, making her worried so she came down somehow as nothing was visible around.

She was walking ahead when suddenly she collided with the table and was about to fall when she felt a grip around her waist, without thinking a second she knew the person is Her Sanskar. Maybe they never made a physical contact till now but still his one touch is enough to make her recognise him.

On the other hand, Sanskar was coming towards her when he heard her calling him, he stood their waiting for her to come and find him with a smile on his face. He was happy knowing that she cant even stay away from him a few minutes, it makes her tensed, he was not happy to see her tensed but was happy as she was tensed for him, she cares for him so much that she forget about her phobia of dark and came finding him.
Sometimes very small acts of our loved one's makes us happy to a great extent.

But he came back to his senses when he heard the voice of table and he immediately ran and held her from the waist, a shiver ran down their spines but he was happy that this time he is able to save he, that she didnt have to face more because of him more.

He made her stand straight, not able to see her face, he went behind frowns started to appear on her head as she felt him going back but after a few seconds the hall was lighten with a small light of candle which was present in his hand, such that both were able to see face of each other only in the whole place, her eyes shined seeing him and his eyes showed love for her.

While seeing each other, lost in other's eyes, Sanskar started to move back and sat down on his one knee while she was confused, he placed the candle to a side and removed a beautiful diamond ring from his pocket, on seeing him like this with a ring she had a idea what was coming up next but still she was not sure.