Once Again: Part 1

Once Again
Part 1

(Dedicated to : Eshakashyap )

Finally..!! Everything is settled, Sahil is behind bars away from everyone, specially Swara. My Swara. Everything is normal except that she dont remember me, remember us.
I am erased from her memory as was never there before. But atleast I am happy that she is with me today, I know Swara you are forced right now but soon I promise we will make new memories Once Again..!!

Sanskar thought all this standing in the garden of their house, looking upwards towards the window of their room where Swara was standing lost deep in her thoughts looking in the sky.

He know that what he is going through is nothing equal to what she is suffering right now. Atleast he had memories, their beautiful memories with me which are enough for warming his heart and making him believe everything will be fine soon, but she had nothing with her. She is completely unaware about everything happening around her, for her this is nothing else than her sister's house. He cant imagine what must be going in her mind this time? How will she be feeling on knowing that she is his wife and they loved each other?

Not wanting or able to think more, Sanskar closed his eyes feeling the cold air touching his skin.

***

The door of the room opened, Swara immediately turned towards the door and saw Sanskar entering the room in his grey payajama and black t-shirt making him look hot🙈.

She saw him stepping towards her, nervouness in her heart rose to another level and she stood their fidgeting her fingers looking down, she remember how she was forced to come here because of her Dadi, who want her to start her life again and give it a chance, but will giving a chance will be that easy for her? She dont remember anything like anything about this man standing infront of her except that he tried to kill her, well now she is aware he didn't which just forces her to feel guilty.

Hearing his foot steps, she looked up her heart beating loudly, her eyes met his immediately when she looked up and the world stopped there.

She for the first time in all this, saw his eyes which shows the undying love this man had for her, the way he is looking at her with care, love, worries make her heart swell and tears threathened to fall down her eyes. She pressed her lips hard controlling herself, this is becoming difficult for her in every passing second.

Other side, When Sanskar entered the room his feet automatically moved towards her who was standing there in her blue night dress looking as beautiful as ever. His brain lost control over him, and listening to his heart he started stepping towards her, he smiled first seeing her nervous and playing with her fingers, his brain shouted him to stop and not to trouble her more but his heart pushed him front and said him to talk to her forgetting everything.

He stopped when she lifts her face and their eyes met, he gets lost in her orbs like never before and saw her with all the love he had for her, but on seeing her confused and lost expressions, he realised the situation and became worried for her. Her condition changed, she started to press her lips, the corner of her eyes started to water, he was scared and was sad as he dont know how to help her in the situation.

Both keep on looking at each other with different emotions, Sanskar gaining courage moved forward towards her and kept his hand on her shoulder.

"I know Swara how difficult it is for you staying here with me. I cant even imagine what you must be going through, when everyone is here telling you something or the other and you dont remember anything, when everyone forces you to stay with me. (listening him tears fell down her eyes, Sanskar saw this and immediately reached near her and holding her face in his hands gently wiped her tears with his thumb and nodded in a 'NO') I wont say that you can go to Badi and live there, I am sorry I am very sorry but I am too selfish to let you go again away from my eye sight (he said joining his hands and tears fell down his eyes as well)  I love you, I love you soo much, but I promise I wont force you for anything. But please dont leave me." 

"Sanskarr." She called him nervously.

He looked at her while she continued,"I know I dont remember anything but I can assure now that you are the best person and I am seriously very lucky to get you (she said and wiped his tears) like you cant imagine mine condition same way I cant even imagine the way you are feeling seeing your love forgetting you. Mujhe nhi pta   Sanskar hamara rishta kaisa tha, hum kaise rehte the, lekin main yeh jan na chahti hn, mehsoos krna chahti hn, firse." She said with a hope in her eyes, she dont know why she said that but seeing his state and hearing his words and remembering what all he did for her, she will be mad to let go off this, it is sure that her brain didnt remember him now, but her heart still aches seeing him crying for her. Firstally, she heard enough of her brain but now its time to listen to her heart.

"Lets Start everything from the start, dont tell me what all we did, just make me live what all we shared." She said holding his face, he was shocked with her words at first, but later realising what she said, he hugged her, hugged her tight while she responded, both feeling at peace after lots of day.

"Lets live the journey Once Again Princess." Said Sanskar.

To be continuedd.

How was this?

How many of you are ready to see the beautiful phases of their life's again. Raise your hands.

And you people have to help me now, tell me about your favourite Swasan scenes, from the start, from frienship to Love.
As I never watched serial, so if I will start watching it then you will get late updates. 😛

Thank you.

Love you all❤