Once Again: Part 2

Once Again
Part 2

Its been 4 days since she said she want to relive the moments which they spent together, she want to remember each and every second of her life spend with him, she want to feel the love brewing between them again.

No one can be more happy then him at that moment, when she took a step forward to trust him, to ask him to make her live those moments again with him, to make her fall in love with him ONCE AGAIN, not lying he expected the worst output of her coming to home, as Dadi has forced her to go with him because of society and he thought she will blame him again and will hate him, but her words at that moment was nothing less than a shock which he will want every minute of his life.

She forgave him and trusted him enough yet again just like first time. The only difference is at that time she make him come out of the darkness of his baseless revenge, but this time this was darkness which was due to loneliness that wrapped him from every side. She became his light Again.

Without remembering anything about them but she make the first beautiful memory of them relive together again with meant Trust.

***

Sanskar was seen moving out of the house dressed up in formals with his laptop bag in his hand and was talking to someone on phone about some important meeting.

He was about to step out of the house when he heard her voice stopping him.

"Sanskar.." she called him from back and smiled when he stopped at the entrance itself even listening to her ever low voice which she doubted if she was able to hear it clearly.

He turned around and saw her fidgeting her fingers nervously but had a smile on her face, he too smiled seeing her and after cutting the call went towards her.

She on feeling him near her, she looked up at him and smiled brighter seeing him smiling while he just raised his brow asking 'what happened' the reason why she stopped him.

"All The Best." She wished him with her beautiful smile, as she saw him tensed for the project in last 4 days, he was very much busy and also she is aware that it is quite important for the company as she thought.

"Thank You." He said and stepped forward to kiss her forhead but stopped in middle realising her condition and just side hugged her. He is happy that unknowingly she wished him for the project which he started for her, The musical school, the thought of which gave him relief in her absence and it was only thing which made him feel her near to him, but now he wanted to complete it as a gift for her and giving his best in this.

He came out of his thoughts when she moved back and said him 'bye' and he too left murmering the same to her.

Swara made herself comfortable with everyone in the family in last 4 days, she felt it as home and never felt awkward, they treated her good and made her believe as a part of their family just like a daughter. Yes she came here many times before too but as Ragini's sister and they treated her well but coming as the Daughter in law of the house, made it all different. Not lying, she didnt expected all of them to accept her so wholeheartedly even knowing how she behaved with Sanskar, somewhere down the line she too feel guilty for trusting Sahil over Sanskar.

***

Night

Sanskar came out of the washroom and saw her standing looking at the stars, this is her favourite hobby from last few days, asking answers for her unsaid questions, it is not easy for her to live here, when every single thing of the room screams for her as she know them, but still she cant be able to remember anything, the blurry images are also not present but only odour of something known in the room, their room. She can feel an unknown fragrance of the love but cant make it out.