• Choices | Zane •

i had an idea, then i was like, "what about a small choice story? hehe"
insecure and angsty teens featured here lol
__________________________

You smiled to yourself, certain that today was going to be a good day. You stepped through the gates and looked around the courtyard for your boyfriend while walking to the fountain. He was found, talking to a pretty girl with black ears and a tail, and pink hair. She had light amber coloured eyes and a high pitched voice.
"Ok! Bye, Zane~Kun!"
You could see a small smile forming on his face, even under his mask. Your insecurities set in, why don't you make him smile like that?
When you came into view, Zane's smile grew bigger and you reassured yourself.
"Y/N! I was waiting for you."
You grinned. "Hi Zuzu~ who were you talking to?"
Zane blushed at the nickname, and cleared his throat. "That was Kawaii~Chan, a good friend of mine."
You gasped. "Zane Ro'meave, having a good friend?! A girlfriend was one thing, but-"
Zane's face grew redder, and he put his hands over your mouth. "Shh! Don't let the whole world know that I'm soft enough to have a girlfriend!"
You giggled. "I'm just teasing. How did you meet her?"
"In my home economics class."
You smiled again. "Ooh! You like cooking too? Or just the baking part?"
He looked down at his shoes. "I want to be able to bake cookies for-"
The school bell cut him off and you grabbed his hand. "To homeroom!"

~

Lunchtime was chaotic. You couldn't find Zane anywhere! Since it was your last year of school and you were a prefect, you could go outside during lunchtime. You took a walk and found yourself behind the bleachers.
Before you could turn the corner, you heard a loud voice and hid.
"Zane, for the last time, leave! You're not hardcore enough to join the Shadow Knights!"
You sighed. Zane was still trying to change himself to get into that stupid gang.
"B-But.." A grunt sounded through the empty field and you peered around the corner to see what was happening. Luckily, they didn't see you.
Your heart skipped a beat when you saw Zane curled up on the ground in pain, and Gene snickering, towering over his body.
"Oh no! What do I do?!" You thought.

Looks like Zane is in trouble! What will you do?
A) It might be too late! Interfere!
B) Go tell the headteacher so they can sort it out!
Find out what happens in the next chapter, according to your choice~