• Zane •

Y/N grabbed Zane's hand and dragged him along the sand. "Y/N, no!" She smiled cutely and his heart almost melted. "Just one swim. Then you can stay in the shade all you want!" He blushed and looked down, and before he knew it the cool sea water had pooled around his ankles. Zane hissed and Y/N giggled. "Please, Zuzu, have fun! For me." She splashed some water at him and swam further away, so he couldn't chase her. "Why you-Don't call me Zuzu!" He trekked through the shallow part and reached his arms out towards her. "Gehe, you'll never catch me!" She laughed loudly and splashed him again. He ran faster and managed to match her speed, grabbing her waist and picking her up, spinning her around. When he put her down, Y/N wrapped her arms around his neck. "See? Fun." Zane pouted, but you couldn't see through the mask he had on. "I didn't get my revenge, though." She nudged him. "Get your revenge now, then." He stood still for a second, sharing into Y/N's eyes. Suddenly, he pushed her forward and she landed in the water. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Meanie!" Zane crossed his arms. "You taunted me. It was bound to happen." She huffed. "You didn't have to push me." He put out his hand and she took it, pulling herself up. "Whatever. Let's go inside, you deserve it."
Zane whined. "Finally."

The pair made it back to their beach house. They went inside, first being greeted by Aphmau and Aaron, and running into Garroth, Laurence and Kawaii-Chan in the kitchen. "Where is Y/N-Senpai and Zane-Kun going?" She asked. "To our room."
Garroth giggled. "Ooh~ What are you gonna do in there?" Y/N smacked the back of his head. "Not like that! We're just tired." Her boyfriend sighed. "I'm going upstairs. See you in the morning." She scowled at Garroth before following him up the stairs.

Y/N yawned and stretched. "I'm gonna get changed. Turn around." She instructed. Zane's face turned a light shade of pink. "Are you sure you don't want me to leave?" She shook her head. "Nah, it's ok. I'm just gonna trust that you're not a pervert." He rolled his eyes and faced the other way, making sure not to look. Y/N started to get changed, and finished by putting her pyjamas vest on. "Ok! I'm ready. Do you want me to leave while you change, or are you ok with me doing the same?" Zane waved her off and took off his jumper, then his shirt. Y/N covered her eyes. "Eek! At least tell me when." A blush crept onto her cheeks, and she sat on the floor with her hands over her eyes. He chuckled and continued, until he was in his pyjamas too. "I'm done." Y/N stood up and glared at Zane. "I hate you. Give me warning first." He smirked and lay on their bed, like a starfish. She groaned and collapsed into his arms without complaining. "What if Katelyn finds us in the same bed?" He said as he wrapped his arms around her, letting her snuggle in his embrace. "I don't care. At least I'll be able to convince her to let you sleep on the sofa." Y/N's eyes fluttered closed.

this is basically a mostly finished decent-ish un edited chapter;;