PROLOGUE

"The happiest feeling is to love someone and to be loved back." ika nga ng karamihan.

I'm sure Lily will agree simply because she's one of those girls who dream about perfect love stories. Even if her parents failed to stay in love for each other, and even if she grew up in a loveless family- Lily still believes. Hoping that someday, she can find a man who will love her absolutely.

How would you know if you're already in love?

Can you tell it by the hasty palpitation of your heart?

Or is it deliberated on how much you think of that special person every night?

Can you promulgate that you're in love just because that person started to matter to you?

Is there a right age to love?

These questions are just a pinch of what's running around Lily's mind.

She spent her life seeking for answers.

But zilch.

There's still no answers until she met the man she thought she'll have for a lifetime.

She knew by then that, there's no accurate answers in her questions.

Basta ang alam ni Lily, nagmamahal na siya. At hindi iyon madaling mapigilan. Dahil kahit iwasan man nya, mas lalo lang nyang napapatunayang espesyal ang taong iyon sa buhay nya.

Hanggang saan ang kaya nyang gawin para sa pagmamahal?

How far this love would take her?