A/N -Please read

I am going  to cut this brief :

There won't be any updates for TBBS in this year.

Why?

That's because I have to do hardcore studying. I am in the year when my grades matter the most  since they would decide my future and also my future college.

To those who are disappointed and angry, I would like to say: Please have some patience.

TBBS will be updated and  will also be completed but, in the next year i.e  2018. Preferably in May. I would be consistently active during that phase.

Last but not the least — have some mercy on my poor fifteen years self.

I promise you all my arrival in the next year.  Don't delete this book from your library as the plot is already planned out and I can assure you, it will be a roller coaster ride of emotions for you all. Writing is my passion and I absolutely adore it. I don't want to write half asśed chapters due to the peer pressure of my update schedule. I have realised over the past few days,  that I am more in the hurry of updating it to please everyone rather than to please myself. It has turned from a thing that gave me happiness  to a job that I have to force myself in.

Thanks to all those who had read,  voted, commented and tolerated my crappy writing. You all rock!

Don't forget : This book will be updated and completed. But in May 2018